Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"F-fuck..." Rowan choked out. "Please... It's so sensitive..." His pleas came out segmented and weak as the tentacle around his neck barely allowed speech.

As he cried out to his tormentor, she only grinned her huge fangs as she increased in speed and intensity. With each increase of her attention to his most vulnerable areas, she laughed more and more at his pathetic whimpering.

"Good boy! Let yourself be overtaken by the pleasure. Let it saturate every inch of your body, mind, and soul. You live for this, boy. Feel every one of my tentacles drive you further and further away from normalcy and into the clutches of mindless pleasure."

Rowan's mind felt empty. Her words bored into his head- he felt like he was being hypnotized from how amazing she sounded. He couldn't form thoughts, just moan and drool as her tentacles choked him, sucked on his nipples, tickled him all over, and forced themselves into his mouth.

His moans came out muffled as the tentacle in his mouth was forcing itself down his throat. Drool and saliva practically flooded down his chin as it filled his mouth. It felt so amazing. Somehow, his throat felt like it had become erogenous, and every touch of the tentacle in his mouth was sending him closer to orgasm. His throat felt so good... it felt... oh gods it felt like any minute he could just cum...

At first that feeling was entirely isolated to his mind, but he realized that it wasn't just a mental feeling. He was actually about to cum. His body started to squirm uncontrollably as he reached climax, just a few more seconds and he would cum.

"Oh no you don't!" She yelled as she pulled away her tentacles, all stimulation stopping in an instant. "I won't make it that easy for you. If you want to experience that wonderful pleasure, you're going to earn it."

Rowan's eyes filled with tears. He was so close, so agonizingly close. His mind was screaming for release.

"No no please! I was so close please let me cum!! Please I'll do anything!"

His mind was on fire. It was so unfair. As he spoke, drool dripped down chin all the way down his chest.

"In time, boy. My meal is far from finished. I cannot rush this process."

She couldn't help but admire his dedication. How fascinating, the drive for pleasure that gripped his mind in these moments. He was begging her with all that he had. Still, his energies would taste much better if she waited. His begging was exactly what she wanted, though- his desperation was just the thing that would imbue his energies with flavors that were mouth-watering to think about.

"Please just let me cum and you can keep going. I won't leave I just want to cum please!!"

"You talk as if you have a say in this matter. You leave when I allow you to leave, boy."

She pulled him close, her tentacles gripping tightly around his neck.

"Listen to me, boy. Eventually the amount of preparation I achieve will diminish to the point that all it will accomplish is prolonging my wait to have my meal that I am so desperate to enjoy. But if you insist on this begging I will simply wait longer as a punishment to you."

Her fangs gleamed; he swore he could see his reflection in them.

"I will not hesitate to wait hours more if you make this difficult for me. Do you understand?"

Rowan nodded quickly, his eyes filled with tears and obedience. As he did, she pulled away.

"Much better. Good behavior makes the meal taste all the better."

Her tentacles slithered up his chest and pinched both of his nipples tightly. Rowan moaned loudly- the feeling of it was like a bolt of lightning strike his body.