"Oh, great. Yeah. Last I checked, she was the black sheep of the family. What are you gonna tell them to make them feel otherwise?"

I laughed and then had to hurry to cover my mouth to mumble it. "The truth," Valerie said.

My ass started vibrating and I jumped. I was getting a phone call, "Excuse me," I mumbled to everyone as I stood up. I went to leave the room, slipping around Valerie. "What's up, Matty boy? Where's my nephew?"

"Babysitter," he answered. "Look, breaking news, Kenzie. Remember all those people Julian was stockpiling? They disappeared this morning."

"That's weird. Where did they go?" I questioned, brows furrowed. They were there all through the holiday and now they were gone. Clearly they were still a feast for the heretics. As Valerie and Caroline weren't able to de-compel all the people before Beau showed up to stop them.

"That's what I'm working on. You want to cut class today and help me get to the bottom of it?" He asked me.

I bit my lip. I was already skipping class. Maybe I should go since Stefan is benching me. "I cannot. I don't think Stefan or Ric would appreciate it. Turns out I'm pregnant," I shared the news with him.

"You're what?" He gasped.

"It's true. The Gemini coven sent Jo and Ric's twins to safety. Baby A in yours truly, and Baby B inside Caroline's womb."

"Whoa. How'd Stefan take that?" Matt chuckled.

"He's my husband. For better or worse," I said. "Carrying another man's baby isn't going to keep us apart."

"Alright, fair enough."

"Look, I have to go. Big plans in the Salvatore world. But we will talk about this babysitter, ordeal later. Who do you have watching my nephew-son?"

"Her name is Dorothy, she was in the options your husband gave us to look through."

I hummed, "I guess I trust his judgement."

"She checks out, Kenzie," he chuckled. "Go meet her."

"I will. Later."

"Alright, talk soon."

"Yeah, bye, love ya."

"Love you."

I hung up the phone then, sighing. When I joined them back in the study, Enzo and Valerie were already gone. "What did I miss?" I asked the brothers.

Damon was pouring himself a glass of bourbon, "Nothing. We're just sitting and waiting."

"For?" I questioned.

"An update from my mom," Stefan answered me. "Why? You need anything?"

"I'm a little hungry," I pouted. My husband chuckled, staring at me with adoration while Damon shot me a disgusted glance. Stefan hugged me and I stuck my tongue out at my brother in law over his shoulder. It made Damon so grumpy to see me spoiled by my man. "Stef!" I squealed as I was suddenly hauled into his arms.

Stefan carried me bridal style through the house to the kitchen. He set me down on the island, moving to raid the fridge. "What would you like, babe?" He asked me.

"Nutella pancakes?" I grinned with excitement. "And a smoothie."

"You got it."

I was practically glowing with delight as he moved around the kitchen. It was so sexy watching him cook. His muscles flexing under his tight shirt as he flipped the pancakes and did all types of tricks for my entertainment. He didn't even scold me when I dipped my fingers into the Nutella to eat right out of the jar.