13: Swing and a Hit

Start from the beginning

I looked up at him to see his whole persona had changed from innocent to evil.
If you asked me I thought he was pretty hot.

Seeing Ethan like this made me fall inlove even more.

"Exactly! Thats why its the perfect alibi! And all the best lies are based on the truth." Bailey said making the two turn around.

"And you're a killer." I said as I scoffed.
"Just like your father!" Bailey said in anger.

"No. Im not!" Sam shouted in desperation to defend herself.

"Yes, you are you motherfucker! You killed our brother!" Quinn shouted with pain and anger.

You could see and hear it from her that she was in grief.
We all were.

A/N:
I just wanted to comment I LOVED THIS SCENE THE ACTOR REALLY DID SO GOOD ON SAYING THIS PART
The way she said it. omg. it was literally perfect.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked confused. "You said your brother died in a car accident?" Tara said confused as well.

"No, no, no. He died in Woodsboro at the hands of your bitch sister!" Ethan said in pain.

Sam looked towards me confused as so did Tara.

"Dont act like you arent a killer like your sister." I said clenching my jaw.

"I didnt kill anyone!" Tara said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah? Really? You don't remember Amber?" I yelled at her feeling my eyes water.

"You son of a bitch! You fucking killed her right in front of me!" I said yelling at them.

"You both are fucking killers." Ethan said scoffing.

Sams eyes went to me then Ethan then back to Bailey.

"Your richies family?" She asked softly in disbelief.

"Ding-ding ding-ding! She's finally getting it!" Ethan shouted as he swung his knife towards her chest area.

Tara quickly covered Sam and backed away from him.

"Theyre finally getting it!" I said chuckling as we all started to go back to where we first were.

"Now! It wasn't until I saw that photograph of what you actually did to him! And thats when I knew you had to pay! I knew you had to fucking die! You had to be punished!"  Bailey shouted as Tara lunged at Ethan but I quickly came at her as my knife swiftly hit her chest.

"You and Sydney and fucking Gale were gonna pay for burning her alive and shooting her!" I yelled in anger.

Sam looked up toward Quinn who had her knife on Sams chin.

"There she is. Theres the fucking killer." Quinn said scoffing as Ethan and I walked towards her.

"Real great parenting by the way." Tara said as I finally had enough of her bullshit.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!" I shouted shoving her as Quinn pushed Sam making them both back up.

"Have I been a perfect Dad? No. Have I maybe overindulged Richies love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe. For me theyre a little dark." Bailey said as all three of us were all behind the two as he did his little explaining speech.

"But, Richie really loved them. He even made films." Bailey said.

I looked at Ethan who looked at me as we both shared a meaningful look at each other.

"Theres a very special bond between a father and his first son." Bailey said as I shared a glance with him once again but this time i grabbed his hand.

Causing him to change his frown into a little smile.

The poor boy was always compared to Richie.
He was always being compared to someone.
Even with Stel, he felt as he was still being compared, by a ghost, again.

They stared at each other with real pure love.

With Ethan, he had felt comfort in her. He felt his truest self. He knew if this all went bad, at least he was able to spend his few months with her.

A/N:

Not the final yet! But its coming soon!!!
Sorry for not updating, I had to go back to school😭.
Apush is really pushing me to my limits yall...