When you first meet him

Important  note: this was made when I was 12/13 years and I am 19 now so these are all cringe u-u and I'm not gonna bother edit xDDD

You were a big fan of Big Bang especially your bias Gdragon you really like him its like you have tons of poster of him. One day your friend invited you to come with him at the concert of big bang because the ticket was good for 2 so you accepted it since you really want to see them in real life.

So the next few days the concert has begun they sang Bang Bang Bang, loser, bae bae, bad boy, fantastic baby, good boy, eyes nose lips, and doomdada. While you were watching them you kept on staring at Gdragon then suddenly he looks at you, you noticed it then you looked away then look at the other members. Minutes later you looked back to Gdragon but when you look back he was still looking at you then you said NOPE NOPE NOPE THIS IS JUST MY IMAGINATION!

After the concert you went to the backstage for a autograph from big bang when you got there, there are only 7-10 people in it so each of the members you had a autograph of them and only Gdragon left so you went to him.

You: um Hi!

Gd: oh hey beautiful

You: can I have your autograph? *blush*

Gd: sure!

When he sign it he also flips the poster then he wrote something on the back. Then he gave it to her.

Gd's P.O.V

So she asked me to sign her poster..... DAMN SHE'S SO CUTE! so I wrote my cellphone # at the back of her poster then I wrote call me. Then I gave it back to her. Then she said thank you.

Wait!

You: huh? Me?

Yes.....

You: Um what is it?

Can we take a picture?* blushes*

You: um s-sure

Then you went closer to him when you went closer to him he blushed even more. Then he took a pic of you two.

Whats your name?

(Y/n)...

Beautiful name, so um see ya around (y/n)

You: OK bye

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~√~•~√~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

LOL!! SO HOW IS IT?? PLS COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!!!!! ILL BE UPDATING AGAIN ANY TIME SOON BYE!!!!!