Joe, Charlie and I had gone to the cafeteria for some coffee. Timothy was sleeping. Though every hour someone had to wake him.

"What the hell happened to him?!" Charlie screamed. "Who the fuck did this!" He glared at me as if I would ever do that.

"What are you insinuating?! Do you really think I would do this to him?! Where the hell did you even come from!" I yelled.

Dahlia came in, a big bag in hand. Her eyes were bloodshot and she too looked tired. "I got some clothes and some pictures and stuff. Maybe he'll like that." She looked up at Charlie. "Oh." she said surprised.

"Sweetie, this is-"

"Charlie." Dahlia interrupted Joe.

Wait, she knew him?

"He came to the house. I told him Tim was here and he rushed right over.. apparently. He didn't even let me finish." Dahlia grabbed a coffee for herself.

So that's how he knew Timothy was here. Of fucking course.

"Why aren't you in Australia?" Joe asked. He sounded exhausted.

"Didn't work out." Charlie shrugged. "I'm still trying to figure out what he's doing here, though. Since he probably fucking did this to him!" Charlie pointed at me with his helmet.

"How many times do I have to tell you! I didn't do this!"

"Then who did!" Charlie demanded.

I stared at the floor in shame. My friends did.

"Dave, Taylor and Nick." I muttered.

Charlie began to laugh. "Of fucking course! You let your little friends do the dirty work for you!"

I punched him hard. And I was so ready for more but Joe pulled me back.

"This again?" Charlie snared. "What? Do you wanna show off how great you are at beating people up? No need, Tim's in the hospital to prove it."

"Say that again?!" I stepped forward and so did Charlie. Joe held us both apart.

"Stop! This is useless! We're not gonna fight!" Joe pushed me away from Charlie.

"Obviously Josh didn't do this. Stop blaming him. If it wasn't for him Timothy might have frozen to death. We can't say the same about you." Joe snapped.

Charlie looked down sad and ashamed.

Joe took a deep breath. Dahlia wrapped her arm around him. That seemed to calm him down a bit.

"Obviously Timmy is confused at the moment. I don't think he remembers that you left. We're not gonna trigger him and we're not gonna cause any more confusion. He has to heal on his own."

"Do you think he even remembers me?" Dahlia asked softly. She covered her mouth.

"Maybe not yet. But he will." Joe caressed Dahlia's arm.

"Until then we wait." Joe looked at Charlie and me sternly.

"Fine by me. Breaking up with him was the dumbest thing I've ever done." He said sadly.

I balled my hands into fists. This was so messed up. No one knew. That Timothy and I were so much more than just friends and that seeing him with Charlie was my worst nightmare.

But then I realized.. It wasn't. My worst nightmare were the moments I held him and thought he wasn't going to open his eyes again. If this was what I had to endure for him to recover than so be it.