𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟔𝐭𝐡📍𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟑:𝟑𝟖𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟔𝐭𝐡
📍𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟑:𝟑𝟖𝐩𝐦

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝" Macie asks confused on the situation "nigga got mad because I gave my number to another nigga but I literally just wanted to be friends with him and he being dramatic as fuck" Amora passes the blunt back t...

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝" Macie asks confused on the situation "nigga got mad because I gave my number to another nigga but I literally just wanted to be friends with him and he being dramatic as fuck" Amora passes the blunt back to her, shrugging as if she doesn't care knowing deep down she just wants to be by him. "you lowkey on some fucked up shit for saying ya'll not together when you know ya'll both feeling each other" analise states the obvious making macie point at her, agreeing with her.

After the argument Amora went straight home and the girls could immediately tell that something was wrong because she was more quiet than usual, but she told them that she would tell them the next day. "I know" she mumbles lowly "damn we was all supposed to hang out today, now yall done made it awkward" Analise groans, making Amora smack her lips "girl calm down, it's not gone be awkward we just not gone be talking".

"exactly awkward" Macie puts the blunt out and they walk back inside the house, going upstairs in to her room "ay so what time we going cause I'm still boutta turn the fuck up" Amora asks, sitting on Macie's bed "we planed to met up at around 9 and pre game before we go to the party at 11" Analise explains the plan. "Hey girls, what yall doing today" India walks inside the bedroom.

"we supposed to go out with the boys tonight around 9. can you take us and pick us up from the party" Macie asks and India immediately nods. India would rather them ask her to pick them up from a party then they drive whike under the influence "yeah of course, just call me when ya'll ready to leave." The group of teens went out almost every weekend so it wasn't unusual that they were going out tonight.

India was already drinking at this age and so were the girls parents so they just wanted them to be safe, and they trusted that India could take care of the girls. "So what's going on with you and notti?".

It was now 6:18pm and the girls were at the mall getting a last minute outfit "ouhh these is cute" Amora holds up a pair of black shark boots "might have to drop a bag on these hoes"

It was now 6:18pm and the girls were at the mall getting a last minute outfit "ouhh these is cute" Amora holds up a pair of black shark boots "might have to drop a bag on these hoes". It wasn't surprising that she was willing to spend almost three thousand dollars on a pair of shoes, she did it all the time because she knew she had money and she made her money back fast. "You have a money spending problem" Macie sighs as the girl walks up to the check out desk, asking if they had a size six in the black shark boots.

They had realized that they didn't really have an outfit to wear tonight so they decided to take a last minute trip to the mall and right now they were in the Givenchy store to get Amora's shoes that she might not even wear until the next time they go out.

Macie and Analise had already got they outfits and now they are just heat to get mora's shoes and then they would head back home. "ok that will be $2,986,00" the cashier tells Amora as she takes her card out her hand, swiping it before giving it back along with the bag.

"Have a nice day" "Thank you baby you too" She gives a small smile before they walk out the store. So they had a change of plans, they are going to be going to two places tonight so they are gonna meet up with the boys at 8 and go to the first party at 9 and then head to the club around 11. "ok so I know we said we're gonna go home after this.. but I wanna go somewhere else real quick" Analise stops walking and the two girls turn to look at her "ddot wants to match".

Analise and ddot have gotten a lot closer since the girls have been in New York, but only thing is that analise knows that ddot is a player and she just doesn't wanna take that risk, even though she's a player too every once in a while you know. "Ya'll like that now" "hell yeah"

"girl come on"

 Just a quick lil filler chapter before I release the long one

Just a quick lil filler chapter before I release the long one.. ya'll I'm not even gay or nun but Ivori on scb is just so fineeee😩 like omg

THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS???

-TT💗