𝟎𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭𝟗:𝟓𝟖𝐚𝐦📍𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝟗:𝟓𝟖𝐚𝐦
📍𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

 "𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞" 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐬 making India shake her head while laughing at her "girl no, do your own hair"

"𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞" 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐬 making India shake her head while laughing at her "girl no, do your own hair". Amora had took her lace front off after getting tired of it and now she wants India to braid her hair, even though she can braid her own hair she just doesn't feel like doing it. "whatever, I'll just put another wig on" India waves her off as Amora walks upstairs in to the room.

Notti looks up from his iPhone when she walks back in to the bedroom, grabbing a wig out of a bag "I thought india was gone braid yo shit" He asks her "she told me to braid my own hair but ion feel like it so ima just put on this extra promo wig I got".

Notti nods his head before looking back at the comments on his live "yo stop asking me if it's pink real shit" He mugs the camera making Amora laugh as the sentence has caught her off guard, getting off the floor, she grabs the phone out of his hand and starts talking to the live.

"Hey y'all" she waves, setting it up on the wall as she's sitting down on the floor in front of the mirror braiding her hair down, "I'm getting ready to put on a lace right now" she replies to one of the comments "stop hitting on my man ya'll, he don't want y'all" She jokes.

"I'm done" Amora picks the phone up, moving her bob. They had been live for 2 hours, answering a couple of questions and messing around as she did her hair "stiff where bitch". Notti walks over to her, hugging her from behind looking at the phone, before ending the live.

"why you do that" she looks back at him making him just shrug before grabbing his phone back, sitting on the bed. I'm the two hours they kept getting questions about their relationship like where they stand with each other. Notti knows that they both feeling each other but they're both scared that if they get together and something happens if could ruin their friendship forever.

It's now 12pm and Amora was making a TikTok with her new hairstyle for the promo. "You wanna watch Princess Tiana with me" She asks him and he looks at her like she should already know the answer would be yes. Between them two, notti loved Disney movies and his favorite was princess Tiana.

At first whenever Amora would watch them while they were on FaceTime he thought it was weird. But after a while he started watching them too and grew to love them as well. "Lemme go snacks" She smiles, running out the room and downstairs in to the kitchen. she grabs the gas station bags off the island that they had previously bought yesterday before walking back to the room.

Walking back in to the room, she see's Notti sitting at the edge of the bed already on Disney plus with Hair supplies by him "you want me to do your hair?" He nods his head "ok". She loved doing his hair, she just loved his hair in general. It was so soft and she loved his curls and it was never tangled so she doesn't mind doing it.

"ok, start the movie" Sitting behind him, taking his hair out of the low ponytail just as he presses play. "what you want done". "um, just do whatever but don't do no gay shit, I'm so deadass. Last time yo ass gave me a slick back, shit was not funny" he looks back at her. "ok I won't" Amora laughs before turning his head back to face the tv.

"ok e I'm done" He gets off of the bed and walks over to the mirror, admiring his hair

"ok e I'm done" He gets off of the bed and walks over to the mirror, admiring his hair. "thank you mora, you've gotten better like feel me" Her face breaks out in to a smile when he notices that she's getting better. "Ight now, lemme do your makeup" She walks up behind him.

"Yo ass tripping I swear".

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐚𝟐𝟐𝟐_Hair from @stylesbycamcamuse my promo code 'Amora222' for 50% off

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐚𝟐𝟐𝟐_
Hair from @stylesbycamcam
use my promo code 'Amora222' for 50% off

❤️ 535k
💬156k
⤵️500

Anyways I'm backkkkkk! Sorry for kinda going ghost I've been busy with school but ima try's and start updating on the weekends

Anyways I'm backkkkkk! Sorry for kinda going ghost I've been busy with school but ima try's and start updating on the weekends. but this is just a short filler for right now.

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒???

-TT✌🏽