𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡𝟓:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝟓:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦
📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Girls wake up" India shakes the three girls to wake them up and Amora being a light sleeper wakes up first "wake Macie and Analise up, we gotta leave by 5:45" India informs her before walking out the room to get ready herself

"Girls wake up" India shakes the three girls to wake them up and Amora being a light sleeper wakes up first "wake Macie and Analise up, we gotta leave by 5:45" India informs her before walking out the room to get ready herself. Amora was able to wake them up after five minutes and told them what time they had to leave. "Alexa play Best I Ever Had by Drake and Nicki" She slightly yells, walking in her bathroom while Macie and Analise go to the other bathrooms.

She starts brushing her every and washing her face before applying some moisturizer and the rest of her skincare on her face "Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up" she mumbles. She hears them walking back in to the bedroom and they walk in her bathroom "Yall ready already, what the fuck" She wipes her mouth.

"Duh, yo skincare routine is too long" Analise shakes her head. It was now 5:27. Amora walks out the bathroom and grabs her outfit off the vanity chair and gets dressed. She's wearing a grey skims set with her yeezy foam runners. Macie is wearing a white crop top with black sweatpants and Nike slides, and Analise is wearing a black long sleeve fitted shirt with grey sweats and black cats. Just calm outfits.

"Ok so are we sure we have everything? Like everything we need for these few weeks. Amora you got your enhaler and Macie do you have yours" Analise asks and both girls nod "Do you have your medication" Macie asks her and she nods. Amora takes her bonnet and scarf off her head, running her hands through the black thirty-seven inch lace front.

"Bitch give me my shit" Macie snatches her IPad out of Analise's hand "but I left mine at home" She whines and Amora laughs at them arguing like little kids "I'll let you use my MacBook on the plane ana". Analise runs over to the vanity and hugs Amora "see she's nice" Macie just rolls her eyes before going back to playing games. Deciding on styling it in a half up half down style, also putting on some earrings and a gold necklace.