𝟎𝟗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡𝟑:𝟓𝟕𝐩𝐦📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡
𝟑:𝟓𝟕𝐩𝐦
📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

  "𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐭" 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 before opening the door to see Analise and Macie

  "𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐭" 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 before opening the door to see Analise and Macie. "Hey girl hey" Analise waves as they walk in "my baby" Macie picks up Sadie as they start to walk upstairs in to Amora's room. "I'm deadass excited for tomorrow" Macie plops down on the bed, Sadie still in her arms. Analise closing the bedroom door behind her "me too girl, ima get to see my man" she drags

Recently Her and ddot had started talking. It was super fucking random but soon they both started catching feelings. Anytime Analise starts liking or talking to someone she calls them Her Man, so the the girls didn't really think anything of it but she was serious about him.

India knocks on the bedroom door before coming in and seeing the girls laying on the bed watching Thirteen. "Hey girls, y'all staying tonight right" She asked and they nod "ok good. So ima cook dinner tonight so do y'all have any suggestions?". Every time they had a sleepover India cooked, she wants them to feel at home 24/7.

Her house is basically the get together place. They know that they are welcome 24/7, even if Amora isn't here and they need advice they go to India. "Maybe seafood" Amora suggests and the girls nod, agreeing with her. India thinks for a second before realizing that she's gonna have to go to the store to get some of the stuff "Ok I'm going to the store then. I'll be back" She closes the bedroom door.

"I love India" Macie spoke as Amora turned the movie back on just as her phone vibrated. Grabbing it off the nightstand, she unlocks her phone and see's that notti texted her.

 Grabbing it off the nightstand, she unlocks her phone and see's that notti texted her

Ma look at this shi bru
*one attachment*

Wth
when she post that?

A few minutes ago, ha scary ass
Probably hid the story from u💀

I getting sick of her ass like why she tryna
start this hit again 😭
dd already told me that she wanted him to
Cut me off and now this shit

she insecure as fuck for that ngl😂

It's ok cause ima just beat her
ass again like I did last time

You really should beat her ass
she coming to New York next week

I'll think about it😭

Youn wanna see me, the father to
our 3 kids

Since when we got 3 kids??

Like 3 years

mhmm.. anyways I gotta go now
ana and macie yellin at me to get off
the phone to watch the movie

Ight
Read at 4:15

"Did y'all see Alabama Instagram story?" Amora asks, putting her phone down. They shake their heads No while opening Instagram and clicking on her story to see what she's talking about "this bitch bru " macie mumbles as Analise smacks her lips "did she not learn her lesson the last time you beat her ass" "I'm sayin". Alabama would never admit it but Amora really beat her face in.

But her wanting a rematch, she knew she could gain Amora's attention with that post. "Whatever, just ignore her for now, focus on tomorrow" Macie tells Amora and she nods, deciding to listen. Macie knows how she can get and they don't have time for that right now. "Yeah, you can get her ass another time" analise agrees.

Amora was really thinking about going live and confronting her about it but she knows that if any of her promos see it, it'll most likely affect her paycheck and no bitch is worth risking not getting the money that you've been working hard for. "I'm good" She mumbles turning her focus back to the movie.

"wait, so India's friend has a cool ass apartment in Manhattan and it has enough bedrooms for all of us or do we have to share" Analise speaks up and Amora nods her head "yeah, she's out of town for business right now and has a key inside her mat". It's actually a really nice place, and it's a two story. "Cool" Macie mumbles still playing with Sadie.

They all go back to watching the rest of the movie which was only 37 minutes due to them have already started it a hour prior. By now India was in the kitchen cooking the seafood boil. She had bought crab legs, shrimp and etc. "Tomorrow is gonna be so fun" Amora smiles as they start looking for another movie. "Notti is gonna be so happy to see his wife" analise teases as Amora just sits there taking in her words.

Would he actually be happy to see her and everything will be like it is when they're on FaceTime. or will he see her in person and completely lose interest..?

@Alabamabarker 29 minutes ago

@Alabamabarker  29 minutes ago

Next chapter will be long so be prepared!! The girls are back beefing now🤗, idk if I want them to fight tho

THOUGHTS???

-TT✌🏽