TikTok 1

( I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH THIS BUT WHATEVER)

Jakes pov: 

I was scrolling on TikTok and wouldn't stop getting edits of me and  Tara my now ex-girlfriend about the sad breakup but I did not really care.I mean we are still BFFs but whatever.I keep seeing edits of them but then I see a video with Taras one friend Johnnie.Its Johnnie as a girl.He is kinda hot as a girl but thats not gay because he is dressed as a girl so I do not really give a shit about what I just said.I look at the comments and see Johnnie commented "Me because im the hot friend" . I laugh I like the video and comment but after that one video I keep getting edits of Johnnie on my TikTok.I don't care at first but im getting pissed because wtf I LIKED ONE VIDEO JUST ONE!!! Now I don't even have edits of myself :'( ?! I just get super pissed and shut off my phone and sleep.

Johnnies pov: 

Im at Taras house and we keep making TikToks I mean its super fun but its getting boring so i decide to just look at the comments on the video we posted.as I was looking at all the comments I get a notification that someone replied to my comment. I look at who and it was Jake the comment said "if you're that lady smash". I start laughing because that was pretty funny.I show Tara the comment "That bitch" she says as she is basically dying she thought it was super duper funny.After a while I go home and then to a 7-eleven. I walk in and see Jake.He sees me and I say hi. 

Jakes pov:

I saw Johnnie he said hi so I said hi back. We talked for a long time out on a bench  by the  7-eleven. I would never think that this guy could be so cool and funny.We sat there talking for about an hour. WAIT AN HOUR ITS 12AM.I ask if he wants a ride home he says yes and we go in my car.It's pretty cooled and he freaking WALKED.He lives with his friend idk who.He brings up the comment I sent.HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT oh wait he is laughing thank god :')!He says it was very funny and he sat there laughing really hard.Pretty cu..... wowwww I mean thats um not gay he laughs like a girl yup thats it just a girly laugh and face then he is cute because he looks like a girl.My face is red at this point. We get to his oh.... his stuff is on the ground out side of the house he looks at me and i look at him we both get out the car.There is a letter saying "Fuck you Johnnie you are so fucking annoying" Johnnie looks at me with tears in his eyes then A LOT of tears.I hug him and tell him to go in my car and he could stay at my house tonight. I grab his stuff put it all in my car and start driving home.We get to the house and I ofc tell him to come in he smiles well he tries to and sits on my couch. I sit with him he cries and cries.Then his head falls on my shoulder still crying I rub his back then he falls in my lap sleeping.OH MY FUCKING GOD HOT GUY IN MY LAP WHAT DO I FUCKING DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey yall this kinda sucks but i tried love you all  :3

I FIXED THE FIRST PART YALL 

yeah it's me like 3 weeks later this part had horrible grammar so I fixed it   I #loveyouguys byee:P