Chapter 4

"Wake up Seph, wake up." Someone says as they gently nudge me awake.

"Hmmmmm." I chime in, indicating I'm awake.

"First day of school kiddo, get your ass ready." 

"Mike, stop nudging me, I'm up."

"I know, I just wanna make you mad little sis, it's my job as your big bro."

He is still nudging us

What was that..? My mind just said us as in two people, I'm one person..

"STOP." I yell.

"There we go, anger, grr." Mike says while he stops touching me.

I throw my covers off my pale boy and run into the restroom, awaiting the bile that is going to rise up my throat. I don't need food. The more I eat, the less prettier I am, no food. Just water. I get on my knees, lean my head over the toilet seat, and heave.

I feel a gust of strong wind against my back and I know someone has ran into the bathroom, throwing the door wide open. The cold makes me feel even more sick, I heave once again.

"Lil sis, are you okay?"

He gets the hint that I can't speak at the moment because I'm throwing up.

"Oh, never mind. I'll get your clothes ready for you. Not to girly, I know you."

I smile in my mind, but frown once again at the taste that is surging through my mouth. I get off my knees, flush the toilet, and give him a weak smile and nod. He leaves with a large grin on his face, feeling accomplished. I shut the door and then grab a towel from inside our cabinet and remove my clothing, I wrap myself up and open the shower, turning it on.

Not too hot Seph

My mind speaks again..it's like it has a mind of it's own, I chuckle at the thought, but cringe at the taste in my mouth. I take off my towel and step into the shower...then, I sing softly.

"White lips, pale face.

Breathing in the snow flakes.

Burnt lungs, sour taste.

Lights gone, days end.

Struggling to pay rent.

Long nights, strange men.

And they say she's in the class A team, stuck in her day dream.

Been this way since 18, but lately..

Her face seems.

Slowly sinking, waisting.

Crumbling like pastries and they scream the worst things in life come free to us..

'Cause we're just under the upperhand, go mad for a couple grams.

She don't wanna go outside, tonight."

I open my shower door and grab my toothbrush near the sink and begin to brush my teeth in the shower.

Ugh, gross taste huh?

There goes my mind again, what the hell is up with this, this...this is bothering me.

Should I tell someone?

No, they'll think I'm going crazy.

Then if they think I'm going crazy, they'll run tests on me, I can't do tests.

There's hospitals involved and hospitals are crowded, so many people and beeping.

Deaths have happened there, I might die there too, I might be the next to die there.