Breezy Rain (FINALE)

THE FINAL TOUCH TO THE "RAIN BUT MAKE IT COLD SERIESS!!!" Also please don't ask how the title is suiting the idea I myself have no clue so just bear with it the way I do 🥰

!!!A/N!!!
Might change titles but chances are low.

Word count: ~ 1k
.
.
.

The sound a light rain shower can be heard if stepped outside the stadium.....
.
.
*CLING* The echo of swords clashing can be heard throughout the whole room, as well as the voices of many watching. You side back to your ground, panting and so does your opponent. One of the best champion dualists in Fontaine, being none other than Chlorinde was your opponent. You admit for a human she is quite a tough and skilled one, no wonder she has quite a reputation. This time she attacked and you blocked it, the attack giving you an open opportunity to strike a vital spot that can be considered weak for humans. This sure will be a long fight..
.
.
.
"A Victor has been announced!" The crowd went wild, you had won the dual and thus a trial will not be held. Panting you look up at the chanting crowd; whistles, applause, throwing of flowers. Smiling, you turn to look at Chlorinde who looked at you with an indifferent look but you could see disappointment through her eyes, this is her first time losing after many years after all but nonetheless she accepted her defeat. Picking up a flower, you approach her, extending your hand to pull her back to her feet, "You did well," with a small smile on her features she takes your hand and stands up. "I admit I'm quite shocked and disappointed for it has been quite a while since I experienced defeat." You chuckle handing her the Lumidouce flower which she accepts. "I didn't do too much damage did I?" "Nothing but a few scratches and bruises." "I wish you well." "Thank you." You both salute each other and part ways, leaving the stadium.
.
.
.
Fixing your hair and putting it into low bun, wipping off the dried blood and sweat off your face; you finally get the chance to change into a comfy outfit. "Y/N!!!!" The siblings hurriedly approach you, Lyney practically attack hugging you. "OOF" "You did it!! Thank you, thank you!!!" "Yes, we owe you as a token of our gratitude." "Y...your fighting style was nice...." You chuckle, "Now now, you don't owe me anything, and thank you for the compliment Freminet." He blushes, his helmet appearing, "Aww getting all flustered are we? Hehe" patting Lyney's head you part from him and proceed to pat Lynette's. "I'm glad I was able to save the trouble for the both of you. But right I need to sit...*OOF* down!" You collapsed in a cartoony way having a cartoony blush on your face. "You're not hurt are you?" "No Lyney don't worry, most of my wounds have already healed I'm just exhausted and in dire need of a shower once we return." "Right! I have to go talk to the traveler about this first though!!" He grabs Lynette and Freminet dashing off. "He'll never change" You think to yourself shaking your head smiling. "I admit you gave quite the performance there my dear." You turn your head only to see Neuvillette approaching you with what seems to be a bouquet of Rainbow roses. "Thank you." He finally stops looking down upon you. "May I ask why are you on the floor?" "Well I'm exhausted and decided to stop a bit to regain energy that is suitable enough to take a walk back home." You give him a cheeky closed eyed smile. "I see, could you hold this for a moment?" "Oh, Sure!" He hands you the bouquet, wrapping his arms around you he suddenly picks you off the ground. "!!-" "There. I prefer you in my arms rather than you on the floor." "Oh? Flirty much?" "Hm..." "Oh! The bouquet?" "Yours." "Oh! Thank you" You blush. "Oh I have to head to the tailor to fix up my out so you can let me go." "No need, I'll accompany you myself."
.
.
.
"Alright thank you very much Chiori, I'll pick it up tomorrow!!" You leave Chiori boutique along side Neuvillette. You look at him finding him to be already looking at you. "Thank you for everything you've done, Monsieur Neuvillette." you smile, standing on your tippy toes you kiss him on the cheek, "You needn't thank me my dear" he offers you a bright smile with red ear tips. "The rain outside during the dual...were you worried about me?" "Of course, why wouldn't I be." Your cheeky smile turning into a soft one as you hold eye contact, "We shall rendez-vous at a Café tomorrow morning if you're free, for now I believe we'll be parting ways once more." "I will make sure I have the tike for that." "Very well then, goodnight Neuvillette." You turn around and start walking away. "A!" The sudden feeling of getting lifted into the air was because of Neuvillette. He starts walking off with you in his arms. "Neuvillete! Where are you taking me!" "Home" "This isn't the direction of my house!!" "Oh dear, who said we're going to your house?"
.
.
.
The morning sun arose, casting its warmth on you through the window. Your eyes flutter open, upon feeling the rays of the sun brushing your face and the warmth of a hand gliding through your hair delicately. "Good morning my love." With a low, gentle voice he greets you. One hand caressing your hair while the other holds your free hand, his forehead touching yours he looks at you with love in his eyes. "Good morning." You smile, making him chuckle. "I assume you have to leave, hm?" "Mmm...not yet...I want to stay in this warmth for a bit more." You wrap your arms around his neck. Smiling he chuckles once more.. "Anything for you my love."
.
.
.
(FINALLY DONE WITH THIS SERIES 😭 AND YES Y/N YOU DID SHOWER BEFORE ENDING UP IN BED WITH HIM JUST IMAGINE YOU DID WRITTING IT WILL WASTE TIME🙄)
.
.
.
Bonus!!!
"Y/N!!! Where were you we got so worried" Lyney asked with Lynette and Freminet standing on both his sides. You glanced Palais Mermonia and then back at him, "Just with a 'Friend' " You give the trio a cheeky smile.
.
.
.
~ Fin