Ultimate Gamer

To be honest after doing the other smg4 story I have like some ptsd from just writing this.

( own my Smg4 )

Outside of Peach castle was 2 people or specifically rivals. A blue Italian plumber who looked identical to the red.

As Smg4 couldn't contain his rage charging towards Mario as both began fighting to be revealed.

It's a game

And Mario sucks at it

Both Mario and Smg4 smashed buttons spamming combos trying to achieve the victory they so believed in.

Mario eyes was red can't be said for Smg4 who was simply raging.

Smg4 character kicked Mario winning as he pulled the middle finger.

Mario: MAMA F###KER

As Mario threw the controller out randomly hitting a homeless guy.

Smg4: WOOO, too easy Mario!

Smg4 jumping from the satisfaction of simply beating Mario.

Mario: WHAT THE F$£•!? THIS IS THE 27 TIME I F$#%ING LOST

As Smg4 smile grew wider before announcing something rather important to Mario.

Smg4: You just suck

Mario: YOU KNOW WHAT! IM GOING TO TRAIN AND BECOME THE BEST.

Smg4 Burst in uncontrollable laughter even imaging Mario train is a hilarious joke.

Smg4: TRAIN? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mario: F%}? you! I'm gonna be stronger than anyone you've ever seen! I'm gonna train until my arms fall off!

Just

Just

You

Watch

Mario walked down the mall expressing his attitude with an rather tomato like face from pure rage.

Mario: I can't even beat... a single f#?!ing easy enemy

Cursing under his breath he heard a loud audience nearby as he slowly approached this noise.

Mario entered Games and Stuff he found a bunch of Goombas and Koopas with other Bowser minions as they watched a fight between.

Bob and a ???
( just tell them they already seen the video )

Super
SMASH each other in the a$
( with another s )
BROS

Mario interested in this current event watched the 2 as they begin to play before noticing.

Mario: Oh hey boopkins...