Friends 🔞 / Kyun

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"Cause I'm... horny as fuck!" you lie and again he laughs. "But I don't wanna go out and sleep with another rando, I wanna do it with someone I know... you know, someone I trust and someone who will do me well!"

Kyun has been nodding while you explained yourself while looking at the screen of his MacBook but turns his head the moment you speak your last words. And this mischievous grin on his face makes you gulp heavily.

"You think I will do you well?"

Shrugging, you nod. "I hope so..."

For a moment you both fall silent while he stares into the emptiness.

"What's in it for me?" he suddenly asks and your jaw drops. 

"Excuse me? You get sex, bro! And since you'll definitely come there's actually more in for you than there is for me!"

"Is that so?" he asks, grinning.

Whining, you throw your head back. "Kyun... do you even know how much it cost me to ask you this? I just want a fucking dick inside of me! Preferably yours. So please just say yes or no but stop these g—"

Before you can finish your rant, his hand wraps around your cheek and he pulls you to his lips. His tongue instantly dives into your mouth and you return his tongue play greedily despite being thrown completely off guard.

You're out of breath by the time he pulls back. Smirking, he leans back and lets his thumb glide over his lips

"Okay, I'll do it!" he says. "I like what you can do with that tongue!"

Still somewhere above cloud nine, you cross your legs harder. This kiss alone was enough to soak you completely. Maybe wearing pantries only underneath your summer dress was a bad choice.

Fuck. Hopefully, you won't dirty the chair you're sitting on.

"W-when?" you stammer and try not to show him how hard you're fighting the urge to rip the clothes off his body.

"Tomorrow night?" he asks. "My place?"

"Sounds good!"

He nods. "Is there... anything you need prior? Like... I mean do you want me to take you out first? We can do that if you want it to be more like a date..."

You can't help but smile. That he actually wants to make you feel comfortable about this is cute. Still, you shake your head.

"No... I can't fuck when I'm full! Just... sex!"

Your words make him chuckle. "Good. Anything else? A certain scent, candles, alcohol?"

You can see on his face that he actually means these questions. You don't wanna tell him now, that you're already addicted to his natural scent, that the sheer fact that you get to sleep with Im Changkyun is already enough. No romance or an alcohol-clouded mind needed. So, again, you shake your head.

"Just please don't throw me out right after! Cuddles would be nice. And... please don't let this change our friendship..."

Kyun grins. "It won't. Don't worry about that!"

The relief you feel inside of you is immense. He not only agreed but he also makes you feel pretty good about this. You didn't expect that.

"Thanks!" you say as you turn back to your MacBook. "Thank you, Kyun, really!"

He chuckles. "Haven't fucked you yet, kitten!"

In the following minutes, it's even harder for you to focus. All you can think of is that tomorrow you'll finally get what you've been longing for. Your fantasies completely run wild.