The Case.

Author's POV:

After bang pd left everyone started roaming in the house in order to find a room for them. Jin went in the room downstairs and putted his luggage there not wanting to struggle in finding the room. Soon someone entered the room

Hoseok : Oh seems like it's taken.

He said with a small smile.

Jin : Yeah.

He said and turn again arranging his things. Hoseok went in the room next to him and settled there. Namjoon went in the room in the right corner as it has a big glass door connected to outside garden. He loved it and settled there. Suga also took a room downstairs to Saving the trouble to climb the stairs.
Well the older line interaction was pretty decent. Let's go the younger line ,
You went in the room at the corner as it was peaceful but then someone entered making you look at him.

Jimin : Oh hey

He said with a little smile.

Yn : Hello

You said with no emotion actually that's how you talk.

Jimin : You are staying here?

He asked while stepping in. You nodded your head looking around making jimin sigh. Another male figure entered inside.

Jungkook: Wow you two are staying together?

He asked being amazed. You didn't said anything just keep arranging your things ignoring the presence. You don't have habit to be around people so it's pretty much annoying you.

Jimin : No man. Did you found a room?

He asked heading towards Jungkook. Jungkook shooked his head.

Jimin : Let's go and find it together.

He said putting his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook nodded his head and both of them went together. You continued with putting your things around.

On the other side:

Jimin : hey.

He said while entering in the room with Jungkook.

Taehyung: What do you want?

He asked while raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook: Nothing hyung

He said while showing his decent smile.

Taehyung: hyung?

Jungkook: Yeah aren't you older than me ?

He asked being confused about his piece of information.

Taehyung: Whatever don't call me that.

He sternly said and putted his hands on his pocket.

Jimin : yeah yeah whatever. What's your plan for dinner?

He asked taking a step toward taehyung.

Taehyung: Gonna order it.

Jungkook: No need. Jin hyung said he will prepare food for Everyone.

Taehyung: No need

He said totally not interested

Jungkook: He didn't asked. He ordered

He said while crossing his arms trying to sound dominant but one glare from taehyung and he is back to be the baby.

Jimin : Yeah stop it. Let's go downstairs

He step in between and putted his hands on his shoulder. He sighed in defeat and followed them downstairs.

In your room :