Chapter 4

Darkness had covered the place. A deep calming dark,very mysterious and weird. Heaven seemed as if it had fallen into a deep sleep from which it could not be awakened. 

Everything seemed so dark, so cold as if no one had ever lived before. 

The clouds had disappeared making heaven seemed very empty. This was not a good sign. Something dangerous was approaching and it was not far, it was even closer than you could imagine.

•••

Yn opened her eyes. The darkness had taken over her whole room. Noises kept coming near and getting louder.

 The rain made everything even worse. Thunder and lightning flashed in the sky and came to the ground, making everything even worse,more scary. Yn got scared too. Never in her life something like this had happen. 

She got up with her body shaking with fear. The sounds of battle made her more terrified.

She approached the window of her room and opened the curtain. Yn was tremble, her hands were shaking and her breathing was slow.

 The war had begun. She immediately fell to the ground in fear. Her heart was beating hard.Everything was so much for her.Yn get up with her trembling legs and went near the door.

Suddenly the door fell to the ground and a dark monster entered the room. 

His body was black and in his hand he had a very large sword covered with blood,bright red blood.Yn was stunned, the blood on the sword of that terrible creature was the blood of angels.Her eyes widened due to shock and her breath became heavy.

The beast was getting closer and a smirk spread across his face. Yn was shaking, the tears from her eyes never stopped, she tried to crawl back but the creature now came closer to her. The sword in his hand rose.

"D-don't k-kill me, w-who are you?" Yn said while crying but she didn't get any answer. Her small body trembled, she put her head on her knees, closed her eyes and started to cry.Yn cannot fight any creature.She is a fragile and pure soul.

The monster come near her, rose his sword in air and said with a dark smirk

"Be ready to di-"but he didn't finish his word. A sound of another sword resounded in the room but it was clear that it wasn't that monster's sword.

 Yn looked up, it was her sister Rosie. She was covered in blood, dark red bood. She didn't look like that good angel anymore but like a warrior. She had a sword in her hand. Yn widened her eyes.

"Sister..." she could not say more, everything was now clearly revealed.

"You have to get out of here, it's too dangerous to stay. The barrier was broken, we couldn't hold it for long now the war had started" She took a deep breath "Come with me you have to get out of the palace before it's too late "She grabbed Yn's hand and pulled yn behind her. 

Yn didn't speak, she understood very well what Rosie wanted to say all this time . Her eyes were covered with tears, she bit her lower lip to not make a noise.

The more they left, the less noises were heard, but this was not a good thing.

Rosie went deep into the forest killing every creature that came her way. Yn was scared by this dark side of her sister that she had never seen before in her life.

Rosie stopped in a dark part of the forest. It was a part where the barrier started. She used her sword and opened a small part just as a small body would pass through,then she turned Yn from back.

"Sister, what are you doing?" she asked in fear. Everything happened so quickly.

"I have to make your wings disappear. From those your life will be in danger" yn was scared, but as soon as she opened her eyes, a light blinded the whole place and her wings disappeared.

"Now get in here and get out of heaven, your life is in danger" Rosie turned her head and saw many monsters coming towards them, a tear fell down her cheek "I don't know if I can come to you again but please be careful, remember you have to live no matter what" Rosie kissed yn's head.

"W-wait sister, what a-about you? H-how can I leave h-heaven w-without you? What will happen to y-you?" yn started to cry ,Rosie hugged her tightly and said 

"This is what the fate set for all of us, don't be sad, I'm trying to change your fate and you will live, as long as I'm alive you will Live don't forget that." Tears come out of Rosie's eyes. She hugged her little sister for the last time and then pushed her carefully out of the barrier.

Rosie smiled for the last time. And the more the barrier closed, the less her face was visible. Yn started to cry. Her sister had been her protector for all these years and now she left, maybe she would not see her again.