32 | THE END

We got inside, our faces immediately fell.
Mom sat on the couch, her whole body was close.
I can't even describe how she looked like.
She looked like she was scared, like she just cried for hours, she looked bad. Her eyes were red and her hands was shaking nonstop.

Next to her was brooke. And Evie was sitting in the arm chair. The house was quiet, They seem like they've never been that sad. It's been a while since I saw Evie, i wasn't able to look at her face.

"Hey Evie." Tracy walked in. we needed a few seconds to process what is going on.
"Brooke." She mumbled. "You healed up great."
"Sit down." Mom looked worried. Her voice was
low, there was a bad feeling. Like everyone is knowing something we don't.

I was afraid of what's going to happen.

That was the first time I felt anxious in my own living room. Tracy was feeling it too.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Tracy whispered again. Everyone was talking so weird.
"Leave your purse." Tracy looked confused by Mom's order. That was the first warning sign.

"Fine." She threw it on the ground. She hurried to the bathroom and there was noises.
Noises of knocking. She tried to get away.

Evie got up and stood on the hall, Tracy came out to her. They said few things, we couldn't hear.

I tried to get information from Mom about what the hell is going on, but she just ignored me.
They came back and sat together. Brook stared at Evie, a look I will never forget.

She brought a box from under the table, and spread everything over. All of Evie's drugs stash.
"Tracy." Mom said beneath a whisper.

"What?" She looked at her speechless, she couldn't believe she thinks it's hers.

Her eyes moved from Brooke to Mom again,
"Non of that shit's mine." She felt betrayed, and I get her. I knew about the drugs, but everything always started from Evie. It's not fair to do that to her. Evie is the one that brought everything here.

"We found it." Mom kept talking quiet,
"What?" Tracy's voice started got louder.

Her eyes got poisoned again.

"Speak up mama couse i can't hear you!" She was yelling. Her head got closer to mom. I just stood there quietly, still with that bad feeling inside.

"Do not talk to your mother like that. She said we found it. Stashed around your bedroom. All your little hiding spots." Brooke whispered, looking at the floor the whole time. Tracy's eyes opened,

Realization spread on her face. The realization she just got stabbed in the back. By Evie.
She looked at Evie again, threw herself from the arm chair, looking like she's disgusted by her.
"Jesus, Evie." She now stood next to her.

"I had to you don't get it!" Evie yelled with frustration and anger in her eyes.
"Oh no, i get it!" Tracy said in the same tune.
She immediately turned to Brooke.

"And who the fuck do you think you are going into my room?" She yelled at her. I won't lie, that had to happen already. Someone had to do it and end this. The fact that Evie moved out, doesn't meant this whole deal was over.

"You're lucky i got there before the cops did, honey." Brooke was still speaking low, beneath a whisper. She drove her crazy by that.
"Hey, im just trying to help you, sweetie." She wasn't trying to help her. She was trying to clean her name and get her ass out of all that.

Tracy followed every movement of her, and when she threw a few hundreds on the table, she realized it's all over. And she have no choice.
"How do you explain eight hundred and sixty dollars in your purse?" Mom was shaking. She wiped away her tears but they kept coming back.