chapter 27👑

Jungkook was painting in his room wearing an oversized pink hoodie and white shorts. He was concentrated on his work , then  suddenly, he was swept up from the floor and found himself in the arms of a handsome male who didn't spare a second and kissed the life out of the younger.

"I missed you so, so, so much," the elder said, pecking the lips of the younger who was held in his arms bridal-style.

"Hyungie, you just left 4 hours ago," the younger giggled at his silly husband.

"FOUR HOURS, my heartbeat! That's what I am saying, four freaking hours. It's the longest I have stayed away from you," Taehyung said dramatically.

"Oh, my silly husband, how should I cover that, hmm? Shall I cuddle you?" Jungkook asked the elder, playing with his ears.

"We can do a lot while cuddling, you know, my dear wifey," Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at his beloved wifey.

"Hyungie, you are so perverted. Put me down," Jungkook said, hitting the chest of the elder.

"You are saying it as if we have not done it before, my sweet muffin," Taehyung teased his wife while pecking his nose . He loved to see his wife all shy.

"Bad, bad, bad, Hyungie," Jungkook hid his face in the neck of the elder.

Taehyung chuckled and took his love to their grand bedroom, covering them with blankets.

Jungkook instantly lay on top of his husband, as he always did.

"How was the day?" Jungkook asked the elder.

"Bad, you didn't visit today," Taehyung replied with a pout. Jungkook giggled and kissed the pout away.

"Had some paintings to complete, Hyungie," Jungkook said.

Taehyung took the younger's hand and kissed the top of the diamond marriage ring.

"Still, I miss my heartbeat," Taehyung said sadly.

"So, how should I cover that up, hmm?" Jungkook said lovingly.

"Kisses, please," Taehyung said happily.

Jungkook chuckled at his husband, who sometimes behaved like a baby, and showered him with kisses all over his face and neck, then on his lips.

Soon, the soft kisses became heated, and Taehyung took the lead; in seconds, Jungkook was below Taehyung. Taehyung kissed the younger's neck, taking flesh and sucking it passionately. The room was filled with the sweet moans of the younger; Taehyung, with one hand, lifted the younger's hoodie and caressed his skin, reaching the younger's chest, he started pinching the nipples, earning more moans. Jungkook was panting; it was not their first time. God knows how many times they had done it in the course of one year since their marriage, but still, every single time felt like the first time. Taehyung gave so much pleasure to the younger, pouring his love into every kiss, every peck, every touch. Jungkook's tummy trembled while Taehyung was busy sucking the younger's nipple and playing with the other one with his hand.

He took the hoodie off the younger's body, which was irritating him to death. Taehyung again started sucking every part of the younger's chest, already marked by the elder just yesterday.

"Beautiful," Taehyung said after every suck.

"Mine," Taehyung said possessively.

"Yours," Jungkook said, his hands in the elder's hair, his eyes shut in pleasure.

Taehyung trailed kisses to the younger's lower abdomen and slowly removed the younger's bottoms along with the boxers.

Jungkook suddenly became shy, putting his hands on his face and closing his legs.

"Why is my heartbeat still shy, hmm? Baby, don't hide what's meant for me to worship," Taehyung said lovingly.

Jungkook hesitatingly opened his legs for the elder.

"Beautiful," Taehyung said, bringing his face between the younger's legs and kissing the inner thighs of the younger, who was jerking and moaning with every kiss.

Taehyung kissed the younger's pretty hole and licked it, prepping the younger with his tongue, who was moaning messily by now. His husband brought heaven to him in every way possible.

Taehyung entered his lube-filled fingers into the younger's hole, prepping the younger for his length. Taehyung's long fingers were doing wonders to the younger. It felt like God gave long fingers to Taehyung  just to pleasure Jungkook.

Taehyung was stroking the younger, earning moans and whimpers. He couldn't hold back anymore; he wanted to devour him now. He prepped the younger so that he wouldn't hurt his porcelain doll even by mistake.

He instantly got rid of his clothes and positioned his member in front of the entrance made just for him.

He slowly entered the younger.

"Hyungie, don't hold back," Jungkook breathed out. He knew very well his husband was holding back, afraid not to hurt him.

But Taehyung didn't listen; he slowly entered and didn't move until he was sure his wife was comfortable.

He started slowly thrusting, and those thrusts became rapid slowly, slowly. The room was filled with moans, whimpers, and cries of pleasure.

"Hyungie, I'm gonna—oh God, I'm gonna—!" Jungkook whimpered between moans.

"Yes, baby, cum. Cum with Hyungie," Taehyung moaned out.

Soon, with a last thrust, they both reached their peak, expressing their love.

Taehyung collapsed on the younger's chest while the younger hugged the elder's head, panting hard.

After some time, Taehyung took his beloved wife to the bathtub and bathed him delicately. Sometimes, Jungkook wondered if Taehyung thought he was an actual glass doll. He dealt with him so delicately, as if he were afraid to even scratch the younger.

In their one year of matrimony, not even once was Jungkook allowed to do any work ; Taehyung hadn't even let him pick up a spoon in their house.

Taehyung had appointed maids to get the younger ready and chefs to cook for the younger.

He didn't lie when he promised the crown prince that Jungkook would not be treated less than royalty.

Even after requesting Taehyung to allow him to cook, Jungkook was not permitted to enter the kitchen. Taehyung was afraid that Jungkook might burn himself or cut his hand, so he requested the younger to stay out of the kitchen.

Jungkook was the queen of Kim's mansion.

After their marriage, the couple shifted to the United Kingdom, where Taehyung managed the company given to him by his father. His company had branches all over the world.

Jungkook wanted to live a free life; hence, he came up with the idea of moving out of the kingdom of Korea.

Jungkook became the professional painter he always wanted to be, but he spends most of his time at his husband's office. His husband is always grumpy in the office without his wife. On those days when he doesn't have his wife around, the office faces the wrath of their chairman.

Jimin and Namjoon visited the couple on Christmas and festivals .

Jungkook is living the life he always wished for. Taehyung, him, Bami, and Tanni live together. It's no less than any fairytale.

And Taehyung feels like his life is complete with his beloved.

Life can never be more perfect than this.

This was the story of

The bodyguard and his heartbeat

                         👑 The end 👑

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel with the name of " seri002" where I post trailers of my stories and someothers too .