chapter 17👑

Kim Taehyung lay in his dark room at night, with only moonlight illuminating the space. The curtains swayed slowly with the air, a smile plastered on his face, his heart still racing as he recalled all the day's events. His Koo was officially his. He couldn't believe this had happened in his life.

He smiled with his boxy smile, thinking about his Koo - every detail, from the beautiful face to the doe eyes and smile, even the moles. He kept his hand on his beating heart, unable to catch a wink of sleep.

Suddenly, he sensed an intruder near his window. Reflexively, he grabbed the person's arm and twisted it behind their back, the back of the intruder facing the front of the bodyguard.

"H... hurts," Taehyung heard the most pleasant voice from the intruder's mouth. He quickly released the arms, only to receive small punches and kicks.

"You big bad meanie," the younger complained.

"Is this how close you'd get to an intruder?"

"Baby, it was a reflex," Taehyung replied amidst the punches.

"You were practically hugging the intruder," the younger pouted.

"But baby, it was you, wasn't it?" Taehyung said, grabbing the younger's hands and placing them on his chest, and placed his own arms on the waist of the younger  securing it like a belt.

"But what if it wasn't me? What if it was someone else? Would you get this close to that person too?" Jungkook complained, still pouting.

"Oh, my Bubba ball, I promise to use another technique with others from now on, okay?" Taehyung cooed, kissing his pouting younger's cheek.

"And what's my princess doing out of his chamber at this hour?" he asked, his voice dripping with honey.

In response, the younger pushed the elder onto the bed and sat on his abdomen. Taehyung visibly gulped.

Then, the younger hugged his bodyguard, laying on him like a little baby.

"Missed hyungie," Jungkook mumbled, nestling his face in the elder's neck.

"Hyungie missed Koo too," Taehyung replied, securing the younger with his arms.

"You did?" Jungkook peeked at the elder.

"A lot," Taehyung replied, running his hand on the younger's back.

"Koo can't stay away from hyungie," Jungkook confessed vulnerably.

"My sugar plum, hyungie can't stay away from his Koo either. But it's not safe for you to roam the palace at night without security, right? So Koo shouldn't come out of his chamber," Taehyung said, patting the younger's back and kissing his neck.

"Hyungie's chamber is Koo's chamber. Hyungie is Koo's home," Jungkook said, kissing the elder's neck and then his chest where his heart thumped loudly.

Hearing this, Taehyung's heart swelled in happiness, tears glistening in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, my baby, for behaving like a jerk. I'm sorry for taking so much time to come and  for hurting you, my love. , I couldn't believe that my baby still remembers me and waiting for me Hyungie is so, so sorry, my dove," Taehyung apologized tearfully.

Jungkook wiped the tears of the elder  tears, then kissed his eyes. "Hyungie is forgiven."

"I'm sorry too for making you jealous with Prince Minotasa ," Jungkook pouted, playing with the elder's night suit collar.

"Well, Koo is not forgiven. He's been a very bad baby," Taehyung declared.

"No, no, hyungie, Koo is a good baby." Jungkook quickly pecked the elder's lips multiple times.

Taehyung giggled, as did Jungkook.

"Hyungie, I still miss you. How can I miss you while being with you?" Jungkook complained.

Taehyung pulled the younger even closer, if it was possible . He raised the younger's t-shirt, causing the younger's breath to hitch, who breath sharply as cold palms met his warm skin. Taehyung caressed the younger's waist, and the younger relaxed within seconds.

"I am here, buttercup, here with you," Taehyung reassured, caressing the younger's back.

"Promise me you'll never leave again, hyungie. This time, I will not survive," Jungkook confessed tearfully.

"I will never dare to leave you, my princess, never in a million years," he replied with the same emotions.

"Hyungie will die without his Koo," he added, kissing the prince's crown.

"Hyungie, I love you."

"I love you too, my love."

"Is my princess going to sleep here today?" Taehyung asked.

"Not only today, but every day," the younger declared

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Ur thoughts ?

Stay strong army .
We all can bear it together
It's already a tough day for us and some solos have to ruin the mood.
#wesupportjungkook.

Our belief in taekook is not this weak that we will get insecure by just kook and Jimin visiting japan .

#ibelieveintaekook
#taekookisreal
#taekookforever