𝟏. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"And you know how much I love you, right?" Anika rushes into the bathroom leaving behind a giggling Reyhna.

Satin always slays. Anika was looking super sassy in this black satin dress. The pearl jewels complimented that heavenly figure of hers. And ofcourse pretty girls look prettier with a little bow!

"Let's go down now." Anika suggested.

"Hm let's go."

With a dramatic entwinement of arms the two heads downstairs.

The maids are cleaning & the chef is cooking breakfast in the kitchen. They settled themselves on the sofa in the hall when an elderly man appears in front of them.

"Reyhna, Dear when did you arrived? Had the two of you had your breakfast?"

Tej Kapoor, a sly fox for the world as his buiseness deals demands him to be but soft hearted for her only daughter. You can never crack what's going on in his head.

The two shakes their head in a no. As the three gets up to settle themselves on the dining table a man arrives.

Tej notices his arrival and forwards greets him. "Kunal? Son, what brings you here?"

Kunal Sharma, he possess all the traits of a 'typical' Sharma's son we've heard of: Smart & Studious. Gives tough competion in anything he do.

He tries to hide the bouquet he had brought behind him but fails to do so. Tej immediately reads the gossip of the room & smiles secretly.

He turns to Anika, "Anika did you have some plans today? With someone? I just noticed you look pretty today! Woah, I never saw that big smile on your face."

Anika laughs seeing her father teasing his own daughter. She walks up to him & whispers. "Dad we'll be back before dinner, please?"

Tej smilingly nodded. At which she wasn't even surprised because she know his father approves all her wishes & morever he can't even deny to her puppy looks.

"Wait a second, miss." Reyhna pulls her hand from behind and whispers something in her ears.

Anika's cheeks turn red hearing her statement and she hits her hand to free herself from her.

Kunal forwards to grab her hand that made heat again run to her cheeks. She entwined their arms and bids everyone a goodbye.

Reyhna too excuses herself and takes her leave.

Tej is left behind feeling contented seeing the children happy.

At a warehouse

A man is tied to a chair. There are wounds all over his face & his mouth filled with blood.

There's arrives another man with a gun in his hand. The sight of him made that man shake in fear to the extent that even in an unconscious state he starts to beg for his life.

 The sight of him made that man shake in fear to the extent that even in an unconscious state he starts to beg for his life