𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." He smiled as he went in for a kiss. You placed your hands on his arms which were still cupping your face.

"I do love my Joe time." You gazed up into his eyes.

"You know sometimes I hope I get injured so I can come up here and shack up with you in a tent for a few days." He joked.

"Joe don't say that. You know how much I worry about you. I would never want you to get injured." You looked at him sternly.

"Well not something crazy just something to get me put out for a few days like a mortar to the toe or something."

You stared at him. "A Toe wound...really Joe?"

"Or something like that Fuck! I'm just saying I miss you ok!"

"Well I miss you too." You placed your hand on his to calm him down. "But we'll have plenty of time to make up for it when the war is over. I just need you to be careful until then."

He shook his head. "Ok ok. But I'm not gonna stop coming in here and kissing ya!" He playfully pecked your lips "I'll be seeing ya sweetheart."

"See ya." You watched him longingly as he walked away.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐮𝐦:

Liebgott, Popeye, Shifty, and Malarkey were out on patrol, rifles in hand, walking through the snow filled Ardennes.

"So Boys, what do you think you're gonna do once we get back to the states?" Popeye asked.

"You mean if we get back to the states." Shifty replied looking down at his feet.

"C'mon Shift that's nonsense, you haven't even been wounded you lucky bastard." Joe said.

"Don't feel so lucky." Shifty kicked the snow under his feet.

"Don't worry Shifty them krauts couldn't take you out if they tried. Besides, it just doesn't pay to be shootin' at Shifty Powers." Popeye replied.

Shifty looked over at Popeye, grinning.

"Damn right. If I were a kraut and I saw ol' Shifty here leveling off at me, I'd run in the other direction." Malarkey said.

"I'm pretty sure you'd run in the other direction if anyone were leveling off at you Malark, but I get your point." Joe knocked on Malarkey's helmet playfully.

"Hey cut it out." Malarkey said.

The four men soon came into view of you and Doc Roe unloading boxes of medical supplies off of a jeep. You gave Joe a little smile as you sat the boxes in the snow, he nodded back at you.

"That Doc (L/n) sure is a looker huh?" Popeye said, eyeing you from afar as he stood in a circle with the guys.

"Hey knock it off ya creep. She's just trying to do her job!" Joe puffed his cigarette.

"Easy Liebgott damn. Is someone sweet on our female medic here?" Popeye asked curiously.

"What no! You know the rules no fraternization! Do you think I'm a moron?" Joe replied defensively.

"Is that a trick question?" Malarkey joked

"I don't know Joe, you two do spend an awful lot of time together." Shifty chimed in.

"What? Name one time!" Joe put his hands on his hips.

"Well just last Tuesday when she was making her rounds checking on the men, you told her to sit in your foxhole with you. Then you wrapped her in a blanket and everything." Shifty said.