☽.* PROLOGUE .*☽

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a fifth-year student.

Term 1 begins in September.

Preliminary supplies have been collected for you and will accompany you on your journey to the castle.

As you may be aware, the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery prohibits the use of magic by those under the age of seventeen outside school. However, due to your unique circumstances, the Ministry has graciously agreed to allow Professor Eleazar Fig to help you hone your spell-casting before escorting you from London to the castle for the start of the term feast and the Sorting Ceremony.

Yours sincerely,

Professor McGonagall

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I had been standing next to the carriage as Professor Fig loaded it with my luggage. He comes over to me when he stacks the last one.

"I presume you've been practicing the spells we've been working on," he says to me. He was a very nice man and had helped a lot with the spells over the few days.

"I have, Professor," I say. He nods at me.

"Well, I'm quite sure I've never seen anyone take so quickly to a second-hand wand," he looks at me in, I think, admiration. "You'll be a force to be reckoned with when you get your own,".

I couldn't wait to get my wand. This whole situation was such a great experience. I had no idea magic even existed a month ago. "Thank you, Professor Fig. I appreciate you working with me before the term begins-"

I don't get to finish my sentence as a man appears, I believe the term is apparates, in front of us. He turns around and looks surprised to see us.

"Oh! Eleazar!" He walked up to us and I could tell he was the other man who was meeting us. Professor Fig shakes his hand.

"George! Glad my rather cryptic description of our location did not thwart you're finding us," he says. I stood to the side trying not to interfere.

"I've apparated to more vaguely defined destinations than this," the man, George, says with a laugh. They seem to be good friends from what I'm gathering. "Though, I confess I may have miscalculated slightly on my first try. Gave some theater-goers quite a fright," They both laugh at that.

"It's been much too long. When k received your owl. I must say-," Professor Fig was cut off by George. George then seemed to look around.

"Best not to speak here," he says in a quieter voice. They both nod.

"Of course, why don't we speak en route to Hogwarts? We have a start of term feast and sorting ceremony to get to," and at that, my stomach turned. I was not ready to be stared at by the other students. I was not one to have many friends.

"Wonderful. As long as your student here doesn't mind?" He says turning towards me. I look in surprise but nod.

"Oh! Not at all, Sir," I say as we walk to the carriage. Professor Fig opens the door for me and I nod at him thankfully. He hops in right after me. We then see George looking around outside for a second before hopping in.

"It's been ages since I've been to the castle. Would be nice to see the piles of rocks," he says with a smile on his face.

Suddenly the carriage takes off but it's not what I'm used to as it heads up into the air. I look at Professor Fig and he just chuckles.