first meeting

It was a peaceful day in New York City, A young man by the name of "Felix White", was having a nice walk around the city, His white hair flowing through the air, his glowing pure white skin glowed beautifully as he walked drinking his cup of coffee. Felix heard what seemed like screams in the distance, before he could turn around someone pushed him out the way, he fell to the ground and noticed many people were running away screaming, As He lifted himself up a shadow covered over him as he looked up to see a car flying in the air crashing down in full speed about to hit him, Felix didn't have enough time to think before suddenly...
SPWOOSH
Felix is Taken by Suprised as when the Amazing Spider-Man, saves him from being hit by a car. Spiderman, The big strong man wearing a fullbody blue suit with red stripes and a big red spider on front carrying felix as he carries him somewhere safe, Spider man takes him to a top of a Building and carefully placing him down.
SpiderMan: "Are you alright..?" were the words that came out of the extremely muscular man standing in front of felix, his voice sounded sincere and very quite panicked, but very attractive to felix..
Before Felix Is able to say anything, A monster starts destroying the city and terrorizing citizens, Spiderman takes his attention off Felix and Quickly leaves to save the day. Felix sits there before snapping out of his state and quickly gets up and finds the door on top of the building he was on and enters it, He quickly run down the stairs, tripping a bit to get to the first floor, Just as he makes it to the first floor and exits the building, Spiderman had already defeated the monster that was terrorizing the city, He walks to the crowd celebrating and cheering on spiderman, Felix squeezes his way in the crowd and sees spiderman once again. Spiderman who was getting praised by the people around him turns his head around to face felix who was staring at him, The two locked eyes for what seemed like eternity, felix felt his heart race and his face feeling burned up, before felix could blink Spiderman Had webbed away from the crowd. Felix felt a strange feeling in his heart, something he couldn't understand, as the crowd starts to leave, felix does aswell, Still not shaking the strangeness he's holding in his heart.