"Chapter 18: hello love goodbye"

–"Aaron's POV"–

Don't go, don't leave me.. *I whispered beneath my breath while crying quietly*

Fast forward....

Today was it... today is the day I never wished that happened, today I've get to spend my days with his last moments...

I entered the room with a bouquet of tulips and a special flower in the middle of it heliotrope which symbolizes my eternal love for him...

As I stepped inside the room my eyes watered... I tried to pull my emotions but it only made it worst...

*I sat next to him and he was smiling as I gave him the flower with no words*

Bat ka naka ngiti?...Ginagago muba ako?!!.... *I sad while sobbing*

*He sighed before speaking*

Alam mo.... hindi bagay sayo ang umiiyak... Life is short... Don't waste your time crying on me... Find your own reasons to be happy...

Actually... I'm kinda happy na nangyari sakin ito... This world is cruel... If you give kindness to people you'll only get used... If you'll love it'll only hurt you... Wherever you you bring their will always be shadows lurking around trying to stab you from your back, whatever you do you'll always get judged.... *Alex stated*

I'd rather die th- *before Alex had the chance to add more words to his sentence, I kissed him deeply to stop him*

I didn't know what I just did but I just went with it if it's the only way to shut him... It was not the perfect kiss but I could forged from my love for him...

I love you Alex... *I said while crying an inch from his face*

But Aaron... Mamamata- *I stopped him from his words putting my finger on his lips*

Shhhh... I know... *Sobbs* and it's ok...
It's ok... as long as you'll be my moon I'd be your sun, and even if it'll take forever... I'll wait until we make another eclipse... even if it means meeting you in the afterlife... Ok?...

So don't you ever say that word again...

*I stated trying to act tough in front of him, even though that tears is falling down from my eyes*

After few moments of crying and silence... I heard monitors beeping...

I was dragged out as the doctor and nurses rushed inside the room...

I didn't wanna think about it but I knew what's going to happen...

Is this it?... *Sighed while tears are flowing through his eyes*

To be continued.....