"Chapter 8: confession"

There's something I need to tell you... *He said with a smile while holding my hand*

Gagi kinilig ako!!!...

*I blushed deeply* uh... Ano Yun... *My head was beating fast, I was nervous and at the same time excited*

I... *Khian stuttered*
I... Like you... I mean... I like like you... More than as friends... You mean so much to me... I find happiness whenever nakikita kita... *Khian stated*

Alex.... Will you be my boyfriend? *Khian added while leaning close to me, an inch close to my face*

Please... Let me spend my christmas with you... *Khian added*

With that, he leaned in for a kiss, It happen too quickly that I didn't even have time to react, grabe kinilig ako to the max, I've got to kiss one of the hottest guy in our campus...

After that quick kiss ay namula talaga ang pisngi ko, Khian giggled as he saw my cheeks turned red like a tomato

So... do you want to be my boyfriend? *Khian asked again holding my hands*

Of course I would like to.... *I replied with a warm smile*

Khian cheered saying yess loudly before hugging me tightly... I swear grabe talaga ang kilig na na darama ko this time, I never felt this happy before.... It was the most happiest night I ever had...

"Fast forward to the following days"

We spent most of our days just like ordinary couples but their's one thing that Khian said, gusto nya na magmahalan kami ng pa lihim at balak nya lang daw ito e publiko ang relationship namin sa birthday nya, at first... I was skeptical but sumang ayon na din ako sa plano nya....

Couple days passed he asked me to help him with his school works which I didn't hesitate but I was a bit skeptical about it also, but because sobrang caring nya sa akin tas palagi nya akong dinadala mag outing... Hindi na ako nagdadalawang isip na gawin para sa kanya ito...

–"Khian's POV"–

*Smirks widely as I hugged him tight that night, this is the begging of my plan..*

To be continued....