Chapter 2:Liking You is a Curse

Start from the beginning

"I still want to, she's supporting my education," Min Hee said in her defense.

"Whatever, do what you have to do," Jungkook just gave up, it's useless arguing with her. She always wins.

Time passes by and soon enough the night came earlier than they thought it would be. Jungkook's meeting ended at noon and decided to meet up at Shinsegae instead. It was nightfall when Min Hee finished her shopping so they decided to bring more drinks and meat to grill at Chaeyoung's place to welcome both Jimin and Min Hee back for their Spring break at his internship and her review respectively.

"Hi, Chae! I'm so glad I came back this break to see you before your birthday comes up," Min-Hee greeted Chaeyoung while she was marinating the meat. "I can't come to your birthday next week because of the bar exam,"

"It's fine unnie, but I must say. you don't look like you went from law school, how is your face glowing?" Chaeyoung complimented her.

Min Hee chuckled, to be praised by the Park Chaeyoung herself is a great honor. She knew she wasn't as beautiful as her but still, she could pull off something on her sleeves, "Seoul makeup is good these days, I've been taking notes,"

"Ahh you named it, I wish it wasn't that far to buy toners," Chaeyoung said while watching Min Hee getting back hugged by her boyfriend. "It's really good to see you back, Min Hee unnie,"

Chaeyoung starts grilling the meat that they bought, "how long are you going to make this big bunny wait?"

"Ya, who's the bunny?!" Jungkook widened his eyes at her.

"You are," Min Hee kissed his cheek, chuckling.

"Eww! Too cheesy!" Chaeyoung felt the strong shivers on her skin, seeing Jungkook too sweet is so rare nowadays since Min Hee is not around so much.

"Ah right before I forgot, we invited Lisa along unnie, I know you haven't seen her quite much but she said she'll be here," Chaeyoung said out loud someone from afar heard which caused a loud crash of bottles, it caught all of their attention.

"Wait who's coming?!"

"Park Jiminaaa!!"

It was none other than the twin of Chaeyoung, Park Jimin. It's no  secret that he has been infatuated by Lisa for many years. Ever since she arrived at their small village, he tries and tries to communicate with her but never really hangs around. He did have a small conversation with her but more of it she would drag Chaeyoung before he tried to confess his feelings.

"Aish! Ya! Jimina! Clean your mess up, I'm not gonna do that for you!" Chaeyoung scolded her twin but Jimin hopped his way towards her instead.

"Are you sure she is coming?!" Jimin asked her.

"Yes, she is," Chaeyoung answered him. He started jumping out of excitement.

"The goddess is coming!" "The goddess is coming!" Jimin excitedly said.

"Mwo? Goddess? That woman?" Jungkook laughed, "That woman can kill you with her eyes, she's too poisonous to be one,"

"Jungkook," Min Hee elbowed him, "Be nice, she's probably just introverted,"

"Introvert my ass, She isn't introvert, she just hated my guts so I give back the same vibe," Jungkook expresses his hatred.

"She hated you because you hated her too," Chaeyoung defended her before flipping the meat, "I'll let Min Hee unnie meet her at peace,"

"Go ahead, she only hates me, but you. I think you can be friends with her," Jungkook rolled his eyes before going to Eun Woo who does nothing but read books, interrupting him just for fun.