Chapter - 15

Hoi 🐷🖐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Hey there, my dear readers! Guess what? I whipped up this chapter in just two days! 🐭 But here's the thing, deep down in my heart, I'm a little unsure if I nailed it. Did I capture the emotions just right? Did I make you feel connected to the characters? I can't wait to hear your thoughts! Your feedback means the world to me! 🐻‍❄️🐣

Thankyou! Please enjoy the story.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
__________________________________

The dinner was so quiet, and it felt like they were both in their own little worlds. When they looked at each other, you could see that they had different emotions. It was like they were trying to find answers to their unspoken questions in each other's eyes.

Shizuka: ( in mind) tum kya ho Nobita? -- dost ya phir dushman

Nobita : ( in mind) what do you think of me? Do you even think of m-me?

He gently wiped her mouth and then stood up.

Nobita : good night!

He said and left.

She let out a deep sigh , Memories of her conversation with Dekisugi flooded her mind.

___

Dekisugi: does he love you?

Shizuka : yeh kaisa sawal hai! Kya tumne mujhe yeh puchne ke liye bulaya hai?

Why is this question so difficult to answer for her, how could she's answer that question when she herself had no clue what she even meant to him? It's like solving a puzzle without all the pieces

Dekisugi: of-course not It just... Forget let me show you something.

Dekisugi : Hmm, just as I had imagined, send me the full video footage.. Or haa ye baat kahi bahar nahi jani chiye, understand?

The person on the other side nodded
(" ~ source chapter - 11 ')

He suddenly showed her his phone, and there's a video playing. As she sees the person in the recording, her eyes go wide with surprise & She quickly snatches the phone from his hand, to get a closer look.

As she watched the footage, her eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

In the video, there was a hospital room with a girl lying on a bed. Her hands and legs were tied down, and there was an iron belt on her forehead with buttons or lights attached to it.

The air was heavy with tension as four or five individuals dressed in doctor attire surrounded her. One of them approached her with a syringe in hand, injecting her with a substance that only intensified her pain.

Another person pressed a button on the monitor, triggering a surge of agony that made her scream even louder. It was a harrowing sight, filled with fear and helplessness. Each time that button was pressed, it felt like her very soul was being crushed.

The room was consumed by her desperate cries, and she wondered if anyone would ever come to her rescue. The scene was a chilling reminder of the darkness. She was yelling and yearning to be free from there but all her efforts were of no use.

Shizuka looked at dekisugi with terror

Shizuka: yu-yum..yumiko? Yeh sab k-yaa hai ( phone slipped from her hands )