Chapter - 14

Hellou 🐻‍❄️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Sorry for updating this late 🙉 Actually, my exams are going on, so I couldn't find time to write the story. But I promise that after finishing my exams, I will be more consistent. Today's update is my way of saying 'sorry' 🐭. Please enjoy!"

~~~🌼~~~~~🌼~~~~~🌼~~~~~🌼~~~

Nobisuke, filled with anger, angrily crumpled the newspaper and tossed it aside. He yanked off his glasses, frustration evident in his actions.

Rubbing his temples, he tried to ease the tension building within him. It was clear that something in that newspaper had deeply affected him.

Ruby : kya hua, kuch preshan lag rahe ho ( she asked with concern glancing at the newspaper)

She looked at him with concern as he stood up angrily, sweeping everything off the table in one swift motion. Her eyes widened, her hand instinctively covering her mouth in shock.

Her heart sank as she witnessed Nobisuke's outburst. His voice was filled with pain and his eyes brimming with tears, he cried out,

Nobisuke : My hard work! My sweat! My family!! Everything I had ever lived for, gone in an instant! Everything is over...

____________________

Nobita sinisterly threw the newspaper on the table, a wicked smile forming on his face. The trio exchanged a devious look, knowing that their plan had been successfully accomplished.

Siya : let's celebrate this victory.

She clicked her wine glass with nobita and yuvraaj.

Yuvraaj : Alright! Nobita, what's our next move? ( crusity evident in his voice)

Nobita smirked

Nobita : fal ( fruit) agar meetha chahiye, to sabar too karna padta hai , Yuvi

Nobita's eyes narrowed with a wicked glint as he sipped his wine, relishing in his devious plans.

__________________________

Ruby's eyes widened as she read the news on the newspaper

"Mr. Nobisuke, renowned as the top businessman, finds himself entangled in a heated dispute with his own son. The cause? His involvement with a mistress and their illegitimate child "

( ruby's eyes widened and hands trembled , She clutches the newspaper tightly, unable to believe what she's reading. Her breathing becomes rapid, and she feels a tightening sensation in her chest.)

" Having had an affair and subsequently divorcing his first wife, Mr. Nobisuke's actions paint him as a deceitful and a cheater. "

Ruby: (whispering) No... it can't be...

Angry tears welled up in ruby's eyes as memories from her past flood her mind. She tried to control her racing thoughts, but the weight of the revelation is overwhelming.

Ruby's hands shake uncontrollably, causing the newspaper to slip from her grasp and fall to the floor. She clutched her chest, struggling to catch her breath.

Mom ? Mo-MOM!! ( dekisugi yelled)

Dekisugi spotted her mother struggling with her breath. Without a moment's hesitation he sprinted from his room to where she was.

Ruby: (whispering) How... how could this be happening?

Hearing his yelling Nobisuke's attention shifted, finding his wife struggling to catch her breath in dekisugi embrace, he quickly approached them.