𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟷𝟶𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜

Tw: Abuse( in detail- mental,verbal and physical) , smut- SO MUCH SMUT (the whole chapter is basically just smut , nightmares , banter, bad writing, SO MUCH AUTOCORRECT AND SOELLING ERRORS I SWEAR ILL EDIT IT WHEN I GET THE TIME ITS LIKE 4:45 a.m. rn

IM SORRY

Word count- 10382

A/n-

1) THIS IS SO LONG YALL I TOOK LIKE A WHOLE DAY TO WRITE THIS???? As you can tell- 10382
Like what the hell kind of number is that???

2) I usually don't give a summary because I like matching the title to the story in a cute way...as you can tell... But for this one I will.

So I was requested to do the one bed trope.
( WHICH I LOVE) and it usually ends in either fluff or smut. So i did both. In the story, bella has a nightmare and jj helps her because he's pookie and the next morning they have an INSANE fuck fest.

They are not together tho...(yet)

3) IF YOU ARE IN ANY KIND OF HARMFUL ENVIRONMENT PLEASE SEEK HELP IT DODS NOT 'GETBETTERThis was requested by one of you lovely people.
(I'm not sure if you're comfortable with me mentioning you so it'll be anonymous for now. You know who you are. You can lmk if you'd like me to mention you,I will.)

"god it's awful enough that i have to stare at you all day,do me a favour and stick a cork in it?"

"You stare at me all day?"

"Considering the fact that my eyes haven't bled out yet I'm gonna say no. I don't stare at you all day jj."

He rolled his eyes and it only agitated me further.

"Can yall stop? Please? This is nice. We're on a nice trip. Just stop complaining and arguing for a week. That's all we ask if you"

Sarah told us.

It was jhon B's birthday so Sarah booked a hotel for us for a week and planned out a whole thing.

Kies parents wouldn't let her come and pope had some scholarship thing.

I almost backed out knowing that Sarah and jb would be doing all the couple stuff and I wasn't all that keen on spending a week with jj.

And right now? I was stuck in the backseat with him.

We got to the place and got out.

It was pretty posh and stuff but Sarah had just taken a LOT of money from ward (idk how she managed that) so we were sorted for the week.

We took out our bags and lifting mine i fel backwards,landing on the bag itself.

I opened my eyes to see jj staring down at me laughing.

"Oh fuck off Maybank"

He just kept laughing and walked away making me laugh.

"Yeah thanks. Thanks for the help."

I muttered loud enough.