𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

-𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄-

It's been weeks since I last saw Adelaide-Isadora. She's been on my mind constantly. Carmen has started noticing I'm off. She's asking if I'm feeling okay or if something happened. I was sitting on the couch when she sat down across from me. I looked up from the tv and she frowned at me.

"You're hiding something from me... I don't know what but I notice the way you act."

I sighed and fidgeted with the sleeves of my hoodie. I looked up at Carmen and looked her in the eyes before I opened my mouth and words fell out.

"I think I'm in love with someone else. I didn't want to tell you because I love you but lately... it's not been the same love as before."

"I noticed that... I think it might be time we... go our own paths? I've met someone last week who's brilliant. If you're in love with someone else and so am I... maybe we can better break up."

"Yeah... maybe that's for the better."

Tears rolled over our cheeks. We both stood up and hugged each other.

"Thanks for everything George... you're an amazing person."

"That goes the same with you, Carmen..."

She wiped her tears away before she grabbed a bag of stuff and went outside to a hotel. She said she would drop by tomorrow to pick up all her stuff and she thanked me once more before going. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. The sun was setting when I had the urge to go outside for a walk. I took my coat and pulled it on as I walked out the door. Slipping down the stairs I decided to got to the park. The fresh air got me in the face and it never felt so good. I felt the soft blow of the wind as I walked towards the park. It was only a 10 minutes walk before I arrived. I walked a little longer before settling on a park bench. I looked around. Noticing the elder man sitting on a bench. He looked a little lost before a woman sat down next to him. She held a hotdog up for him. The brown pin straight hair of the girl was in a bun as she wore a pair of light blue pantalon and a light grey trenchcoat to keep her warm in this cold weather. She took off her white scarf and wrapped it around the elderly man sitting next to her. She wrapped it around him and her side profile was seeable from where I was sitting. Adelaide-Isadora. I sat up a little more straight. She turned a little and her side profile was now constantly on view for me. She smiled so sweetly at the man beside her. I stood up and walked towards them. She noticed me and smiled. I smiled back at her as I closed the distance.

"Hey."

"Hai George."

"How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Broke up with Carmen but I'm good."

"Really? So sorry about that."

"It's better this way."

"Isa..."

The man looked at me while saying her nickname. She looked at the man.

"Yes Theo."

"Is that Chris?"

Her whole body tensed up at the mentioning of his name and she looked around the park before relaxing a little.