You Make Me Believe in Soulmate [M]

Start from the beginning

"No shit. I can't wait for some Ning-free time." Yunjin shoved the other woman playfully.

"You love having me around." Ning shoved back.

"Um, someone mind telling me how you two became best friends?" Minjeong asked confused. The last time she'd witnessed any interaction between Jimin's friends and Yunjin had been at the gallery opening a month ago and to say the atmosphere had been that cozy would be a blatant lie.

"Well, you've been MIA and someone had to pick up the broken pieces for you and fix it." Yunjin explained nonchalantly and shrugged.

"After your article was published Ning and I went to see you, to ask, if your words were finally the truth, and Yunjin here explained everything to us and later to Jimin." Aeri explained further.

Minjeong's eyes wandered from the small brunette over to her friend with her mouth slightly open and her eyes full of gratitude. "You did that for me?"

"Well, don't sweat it. It was nothing really. Jimin was the one who made me realize I had to open my mouth. She can be quite convincing even when she's not speaking at all-" Yunjin explained, before her breath was pressed out of her lungs when Minjeong flung herself into her arms. 

"Thank you so much." She said over and over again, whilst Yunjin just mumbled "Of course" and "No worries."

"You okay?" Ning stepped closer to Jimin, who had her gaze fixed on her girlfriend's form in her best friend's arms.

"Yeah. I am. Finally." Jimin nodded, quickly wiping away a stray tear. "I can't thank you guys enough." She said, and then wrapped her arms around both Aeri and Ning and squeezed as tightly as she could manage.

"It looks like congratulations are in order?" A deep, warm voice interfered the hugging and all five women looked up to the source of the interruption.

"Mr Wallace?" Minjeong, Yunjin, and Jimin said in unison at the same time and quickly looked at each other when Minjeong asked, "You know Mr Wallace?"

"May I explain the situation?" He interrupted and stopped further questioning. When all attention was back on him, he lifted his hand and gestured for the group to follow him out of the room.

"First of all, Ms Kim, I'm pleased you've listened to Ms Huh and used the chance to unravel the unfortunate web that had been spun around you and to detangle the lies, that had kept it in place for way too long." He then turned to Jimin and her friends, who came to a stop behind the blonde and continued. "I own Nib&Scroll. It is part of the Weather Corp Company." The blonde nodded in understanding, but her face showed pure confusion. He led them to an elevator, which took them up the building, whilst everyone exchanged curious or perplexed looks with each other. When they stepped out of the lift he turned and looked alternatingly between Minjeong and Jimin for a moment.

"Now Ms Kim." He finally focused on Minjeong, whilst handing her a set of keys and gesturing to a closed frosted glass door. "Will you do me the honor?" Minjeong puzzlingly eyed the keys in her hand, but nodded and walked the short distance to the glass panel, unlocking it, and carefully pushing the entrance open to reveal a large office space, with desks for at least ten people. Mr Wallace walked past a stunned Minjeong and gestured for everyone to follow. The women strolled slowly down the short corridor to another office.

"Ms Yu." He finally addressed Jimin. "At this moment I'd like to thank you for your creativity." The artist furrowed her brows entering the small room behind Minjeong, when a surprised gasp left her throat. The brunette followed her line of sight and her gaze fell onto two canvasses, hung close to each other on the opposite wall of the window. Both women turned back to the old man with more questions in their eyes, than words on their tongues.