[Mission Two]: Become A Father

13:58

"Right then, now that you're here—" began a white-haired young man with red eyes, who turned away from the multiple newspapers and images stuck to the wall in front of him and towards the man that had just entered the large room. "Oh- Your face."

"What of it, Snitch?" Phenomena asked. 

His appearance no longer looked the same as it had been the night he infiltrated (rather forcefully, may I add) Cob's base. He now had H/C (hair colour) and short hair that had clearly been cut quite recently. His face was more smooth and shiny, without a single trace of a hair. He had shaved his beard and moustache, and now looked like he was in his early twenties rather than his late twenties. Phenomena decided to retain his amber eyes, however. 

"Just wasn't expecting you to do it so quickly," Snitch chuckled. "You look like a completely different guy."

"I had an old friend from WISE assist me with this disguise," Phenomena explained, his voice now sounding not as deep but still masculine enough. "This is now the face of Y/N L/N."

"No way, you still have connections with those guys?" Snitch questioned, surprised at this.

Y/N nodded, "I may have ditched the spy training and whatnot for the Embassy, but we're still on good terms. ...I think."

"You think?" Snitch repeated, not sounding convinced at all.

"Well, the spy in question was the best one they have, so for all I know they're having him stay on good terms with me for their own reasons," he explained. "Either way, if he tries something then I'll dispose of him and go for WISE after Desmond."

"Speaking of Desmond, I've got both good news and bad news," Snitch spoke up, ignoring the fact that Y/N was willing to go after an organisation like WISE.

Y/N sighed and pulled a chair over, proceeding to sit down beside Snitch. "What did you find out, Snitch?"

"As it turns out, Donovan Desmond happens to be the leader of the National Unity Party," Snitch informed him.

"So I've heard," Y/N commented, nodding at him as a gesture to continue.

"For some reason he has little to no appearances in public, long before he put that bounty on your head," he continued.

"Sounds like he's truly a shady man," Y/N said, looking down as he placed a hand on his chin, clearly taking in every word Snitch was uttering. "I wonder if we can find some dirt on him to blackmail him into getting rid of the bounty."

"Tried to, but I found nothing," Snitch sighed. "There's probably something about him, though, but even if we find it he has nothing to fear regarding his public image. For all the public know, we'd just be another hater making up lies to defame him. His influence is too great."

"I suppose so," Y/N shrugged. "Where and when does he appear then?"

"So that's actually the bad news," Snitch went on. "His only appearances are in the social gatherings at an elite private school his son attends: Eden Academy."

"That school?" 

"Are you familiar with it?" Snitch asked.

"I've heard of it. A hitman from the Embassy once had a target in that school, so he attempted to sneak into the social gathering to kill said target and failed miserably," Y/N explained. "Eden Academy has even better security now. I won't be able to infiltrate it to get to Desmond; it's far too risky to pull off."

"And it's not like you can just snipe him from a rooftop," Snitch nodded, having already seen the problem before this talk. "You need to talk to him directly."