Chap 2 🌹 FEAR🌹

🌹_____________🌹

Everyone attention gets averted towards the honey voice. Karishma Singh in hurry was coming down with warm smile smearing on her face.

Everyone began adoring and whispering compliments in prestige of Singh's and Malik's, Princess.

" Mumma! Ami! Appi Jaan!"

Karishma Singh called her loved ones happily. Suddenly, the light in the vicinity flickered and went out, enveloping the whole atmosphere in the darkness.

" Appi Jaan"

The cheerful voice in seconds changed into fearful and the name of her saviour echoed in the whole atmosphere. At the very moment, her foot twisted, causing her to lose balance.

Just as Karishma was about to plummet to the ground, a pair of strong and steady hands reached out and firmly grasped her, preventing her from falling.

" Appi jaan, appi jaan"

Karishma trembled in the known warmth of her saviour. Yes, the person in whose warmth Karishma Singh is breathing is Haseena Malik.

She at the right moment embraced birthday girl and prevented her from falling and engulfs her fear, fear of darkness.

" Shh! Ap humare pass he hai bacha. Don't fear and open your eyes"

Haseena whispered caressing Karishma's back to sooth her.

Karishma shook her negative negative and deep snuggling in the crook of Haseena. She sobbed clinging with her.

" Nahi, humne dar lagta hai. Hum nahi khole gay"

" Humare hote hua, humare Baadal ko dar lag raha hai.  Kyun? Apko hum par bharosa nahi hai, huh?"

Haseena asked pecking her temple. Karishma instantly shook her head making Haseena smiled to her listen.

"  Baadal ko ap par toh gods se bhi zyada trust hai."

Haseena gently pulled Karishma apart from her and taking her small face between her hands. She while gently caressing her soft cheeks spoke lovingly

" Toh phir apni pyaari se ankhe kholiye. Hume apko dekhna hai"

" Andhera toh nahi haina?"

Karishma asked innocently being hell frightened of darkness.

" Ap apni ankhe toh khole. Dekhiye kaise apki ankho ki roshani taraf noor he noor karti hai"

Haseena spoke adoring Karishma's innocent face under the moonlight falling on her face from the glass roof.

Karishma kept hand on Haseena's wrist and slowly opened her cocktail orbs on Haseena's face across the dimly lit hall. In that moment, a surge of electricity seemed to pass between them, causing the atmosphere to shift.

Suddenly, the once dark hall was bathed in a radiant light, as if the universe itself conspired to illuminate their encounter.

The brilliance of the surroundings mirrored the intensity of their connection, as they stood there, captivated by each other's presence. Time seemed to stand still as they exchanged a knowing glance, their eyes speaking volumes without uttering a single word.

In that luminous moment, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, connected by an invisible thread of destiny.

" Puspha ji, dekhiye toh sahi kaise dono ek dusare main khoyi hui hai."