"Where were you?" Maggie asked trying to keep calm.

"I heard. Is she all right?" Andrea asked dodging the question.

"She would be if you had stayed with her. Where were you?" She asked again keeping a steady voice.

"How bad is she?" Andrea asked still dodging the question.

"It wasn't deep" I told her as I but my hands in my pockets.

"She wants to live. She made her decision" Andrea said with a small smile.

"She tried to kill herself" Maggie asked almost dumbfounded as stupid as Andrea could be.

I got where she was coming from but I didn't think it would be time for Maggie to hear that conversation. Andrea was supposed to watch Beth. She was on suicide watch.

"No, she didn't" Andrea said slowly.

"My father is stitching her wrists right now" Maggie said getting more upset by the minute.

"She'll live" i cringed at those words. Maybe right now was not the best to drop a bomb like that one.

"Stay away from her. From both of us. Don't you dare step foot inside this house again" Maggie said slowly and quietly. Andrea kept looking back on us. I had no idea what she wanted me to do to.

Without saying anything Andrea walked away. Maggie walked up to the door.

"I'm not going to say she is right. But Beth has made her choice. She wants for love and now she knows it. And sometimes you have to cross the line" I said quietly. Maybe Maggie wanted to hear it from someone closer to her. She gave me a small nodd.

She walked back inside and left me and Lori on the porch alone. I sat back down on a chair.

"What a day huh?" I asked her quietly.

"Sure as hell been one" She said as she took a seat.

"You know, when I found out about the baby, you know, being one. I sure as hell wanted to take a bottle of whiskey and drown it down. But I heard my mamas voice in my head telling me not to. I know that baby is in a better place than being down in this hell. My mom will do one good of a job raising it" I said as I watched the sun slowly go down. I thought about this every night before I went to bed. It was a good thought to have.

"You're right" she said with a small smile as she lightly squeezed my hand. I liked Lori because she knew how do shut up and didn't push any buttons like most people do.

...

I was waiting for Daryl to get back from questioning Randel. Turns out he knows Maggie from highschool and knows were we are located. Shane couldn't get nothing out of him so I thought it was funny because I knew Daryl could.

Rick and Shane came back with bruises and Shane got the worse of them. Not surprised. Rick probably beat the shit out of him for fucking his wife. I would too.

"We'll know soon enough" I heard Rick say I pretty much zoned out most of their conversation. Didn't seem pretty important to me.

I was standing next to Glenn and kicked the dirt around me with my boots. I noticed Glenn grabbing my hand and gave me a small squeeze. We haven't really talked about the baby and I don't want to. But I know I can't keep pushing it off like i usually do.

Daryl walked up with his crossbow on his back and nuckles bloody. I smiled I knew he got answers out of him.

"Boy there's got a gang, 30 men. They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women... there gonna wish they were dead" Daryl said, he kept the last part quiet. I got a shutter at the thought of what it could mean.

"What did you do?" Rick asked as he noticed Daryl's knuckles.

"Had a little chat" He had that same 'chat' back when I was in first grade after a boy gave me a stuffed animal.

"No one goes near this guy" Rick ordered all of us, I had no problem obeying those rules.

"Rick what are we going to do?" Lori asked her husband.

They were talking in hushed voices. I got the memo we weren't really supposed to hear so I grabbed Glenn's hand and led him away. We had a lot to think about.

IM BACKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCK!!!! I hope you like this chapter. It is a tiny bit longer I'm trying to make them longer and going to update more I promise!! I love the comments!! love you!