Prologue and first 3 chapters

Beginne am Anfang

Inko had tried everything, Poison, assassination, Hitmen, everything you could think of. But no matter how much she tried she failed. Because Izuku had thought ahead no matter how much she tried he was always a step ahead.

Izumi and her group had increased the bullying to a point where Izuku no longer felt any pain. He had built a resistance to Explosions, fire and ice. His body was scarred beyond belief. Broken bones didn't faze him either

There were multiple times where Izuku was on the brink of death only to be saved by Shoka. The only person Izuku lived for. She was his savior, she helped him, patched him up and gave him somewhere to hide when she could. Izuku trusted Shoka more than anyone or anything. He grew to trust trust all the Todoroki family besides Enji who's a dick still. He considers Touya to be his brother. Rei, Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo has given Izuku permission to date and Marry Shoka when time came to it.

As for Izuku's intelligence he was unrivaled. He was on his own level. Nezu was the closest thing to a challenge but even then Nezu could barely provide entertainment for Izuku. Of course his grades didn't show this after all the teachers couldn't have a Quirkless being smarter than the quirked. Izuku had essentially realized that no matter how hard he tried. The strong would always rank above the weak. But the intelligent would always beat the strong. So Izuku stopped putting effort in at school.

Now here we are on the last day of High school

"Izuku what's your opinion on perfection?" Shoka asked him with a slight smile.

"Perfection is a curse yet a blessing to the ordinary person. To strive to be perfect is an endless road. But it will help you to improve but to be perfect means to be in a league of your own. Where no one can compete with you." Izuku answered while working on something. "In all honesty I despise the concept of perfection." Izuku finished his answer. ("Isn't that right my good readers") Izuku thought with a smile knowing he was taking money from my pockets.

"DEKU TIME FOR YOUR DAILY BEATING!" Katsuki shot to explode Izuku only to be frozen.

"Would y'all quit already?" Shoka asked letting out a sigh.

"Tch, we'll finish this later Nerd." Katsuki grumbled as Shoto thawed him out.

After class let's go.

The bell had just rung and Izuku hurried to pack his stuff. Only to be frozen in place by Izumi's Telekinesis.

"Where do you think you're going in such a hurry." Izumi Taunted with a mocking grin. Katsuki and Katsumi had already begun beating Izuku. While Shoto was holding his sister down. He was making her watch his suffering.

"Hey Deku, If you really want to be a hero. Maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life." Izumi arrogantly said.

She told him to kill himself. His own sister had told him to Kill himself. ("I've put up with the attempts on my life for the last 12 years. I've put up with my little sister's bullying for 12 years. . . Why have I just let it happen? Is it because I'm lazy or because I didn't care? That fucking brat deserves to be put through hell. She made Shoka cry, my sweet sweet Shoka.") Izuku thought as he saw Shoka crying.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter 1

("Whoever is out there if you can hear me. I'll give you whatever you want. Even if it's my soul. Just let me make them SUFFER") Izuku mentally begged any cosmic entity that'd listen.

("Your soul is a hefty thing to bet young man. You wished to make them suffer. What would you be willing to bet other than your soul.") A voice echoed through Izuku's mind.