Ive got you

No one's pov:
Renee was on the bus waiting for her best friend Towa.Today was the school field trip.

After a while she gets a text from Towa saying that's she sick and won't be able to make it great she thought to herself who am I gonna be paired with.

Time skip a couple minutes later.

Renee pov:

As I wait for a couple minutes I see y/n walk in the bus she was my enemy.

'I hope they don't pair us up'I whisper under my breath as I say that I hear the teacher say "y/n go sit next to Renee since Towa couldn't make it"

WHAT?!

My eyes widen as I make eye contact with y/n she had a smug smirk on her face.
"What miss can I be paired up with someone else I can't go with y/n"i asked.

"No Renne your going with y/n that's it"

"Fine "I say as I fall back into my seat.

I see y/n coming closer to me with a annoyed look on her face " how are you sweetheart " y/n says.

I look up at y/n her brown hair on her shoulders she was wearing blue baggy ripped jeans A black body suit and a brown jacket on top and the outfit is tied together with her black shoes . God why did she have to be so pretty....snap out of it Renee.

"Don't call me that" I warn her "Oh I'm sorry Baby is that better" she states smugly as she sit next me."You make me want to jump head first into the ocean and spoiler alert i cant swim." I tell y/n and she just chuckles quietly in response.

This is going to be long.

After almost 2 hours the bus stops at a gas station. Finally a pit stop.

5 mins later I leave the bus after the teacher tell us to go to the bathroom and that we can get snacks. On my way to the bathroom I was warned by another student that's there was a group of drunk men. Great and i would just like to say that Men make me want to tear my skin off.

As i was waiting for the next person to come out of the bathroom one of the drunk men starts approaching me....

Oop StRanGeR DanGeR no thank youuuuuu. It's ok maybe they need the bathroom I mean it is next to the girls bathroom.

No he definitely isn't going to the bathroom.

"Hey sweetheart "the guys says slurring his words. "I'm talking to you. "he says while grabbing my wrist roughly.

Ew.Fuck of your ugly lookin egg bitch.

"Leave me alone."I tell him trying to shake my wrist away.

It doesn't work he just tightens his grip on my wrist.

Ow this is some painful shit.

"Come on let me take you back to my place pretty girl"he says the smell of alcohol taking over my nose oh gag. Eugh and i know im pretty."I said leave me alone".

He doesn't say anything and just pull me closer to him.

"SHE SAID LEAVE HER ALONE YOU FUCKHEAD"

What the shit.

y/n's pov:

What's taking so long and where is Renee.

"y/n can you go call Renee" miss tells me.

Why me ugh.

on my way to the bathroom I pass a group of drunk men I swear if they did anything to Renne I won't hesitate to rearrange there teeth one by one gouge there eyes out stir fry them then hot glue shut every hole in there body and pour hot oil down there throats...(I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND HERE OK)