Chap 3 : Made Him Blush

Author's pov

The next day in the morning Devishi took a quick shower, changed her clothes and went down to the cafeteria to have her breakfast.

The first person she met there was Dhruv. "Heyy...good morning" he said full of energy.

"Good morning" Devishi said sweetly flashing up her sunshine smile.

"Or yaha Mai pighal Gaya" Dhruv thought.

"To yehi hai meri bhabi...waise cute to hai bandi" Aditya whispered to Dhruv in a teasing manner.

"Bhabi hai teri...Thora zaban samhalke baat krna" Dhruv said giving a deadly glare to Aditya, which made him shut up.

Aditya has always been kind of a cold person but when it comes to Dhruv, he never leaves his chance to tease him. But he would always consider Devishi as his sister coz his best friend has a crush on her and he would never do something that can ruin their friendship. Bro code you know.

"Hey Devishi meet my best friend... he's Aditya...Aditya she's Devishi" Dhruv introduced Aditya to her.

She smiled and said "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too" Dhruv replied smiling a little.

"Aren't you going to the office today ?" Devishi asked.

"Actually no, we had a fun party last night and you know hung out late so we thought of skipping the office today. And you?" Dhruv said indicating to him and Aditya.

"Oh I was just gonna finish my breakfast and take my leave for my dorm then." She said.

"Let's have breakfast together." He suggested only to get a reply "I don't wanna trouble you guys. You guys enjoy your bestie time."

Devishi didn't want to interrupt them. She really hates troubling people. But Aditya only replied saying "no no it's really fine if you join us. We don't mind."

Three of them went and sat at a table. They started having their breakfast, making small talks. "So which college did you apply to?" Dhruv asked Devishi.

"I applied to the Christ University. I don't know why but I've always wanted to live in Bangalore so yeah." She replied.

Everyone finished their meal and it was time for Devishi to move out. She came down to the lobby with her luggage to do the check out. Dhruv out of nowhere jumped in front of her making her scared. "My goodness you scared me." she said holding her chest.

Dhruv only laughed and ignored her comment. "You are moving to your dorm right ? If you want I can drop you there in my car. If only you want. There's no forcing I swear. I was only suggesting. If you want you can even deny it. I'm not kidnapper you know." He said everything in one go making Devishi laugh.

"Okay...calm down...you can give me a lift if only...you don't have any problem." She said sweetly while laughing.