ep.2 Meeting

The first impression is the last is always irrelevant in real life.

Follow  @_quotefetish on instagram for more quotes.

| Shivaay |

~•Marriage•~  

"

I can't marry anyone bhai. I love someone else." My little sister, Priyanka said looking at me through the mirror.

"What you just said? you love someone?  Why I didn't know this someone? Who is he? Is he even worth my sister?" I said.

My sister is in love and I don't have any idea about it.

She is so kind-hearted and naive. People often take advantage of her naivety. Once she was in love with a boy and he broke her heart, so badly. She didn't talk to anyone for whole two to three months.

Now she again was in love and I can't let it be like other times.

What if she got hurt this time too? What if this boy will be like, Rohan, her ex-boyfriend? What if he also is with her, just because she is my sister? Just because he wants a deal with me.

No, I can't lose my sister. I will not let it happen, again.

You need to calm down, shivaay.
My conscience advised me.

That's the thing. I can't calm down when it comes to my sister, my brothers and my family.

"Bhai, he is an ACP, civil servant. We met 3 years ago, in my dance academic. He was there to drop his brother." She was looking here and there and at the end met my eyes, "We met every day as he used to come, to drop his brother and to pick him up ." Her eyes were full of tears at the end.

I hold her shoulders and turn her around. She was still sitting on the table. I leaned down and held her cheeks with my both hands.

"Why are you crying, priyanku." I wipe her tears with my thumb. "You know I don't like tears in your eyes. And if it's about, the person you love. Then you know, I don't trust anyone when it comes to you. I know what happens when someone breaks your heart. I can't let you live that process again. If you really love him then I can see if he is worth you or not otherwise he is not welcome in your life. Is that understood?" I look at her with a conforming order.

"Bhai, what about the people who are downstairs, in our living room?" She enquired about the people who were coming here to see her.

They are also my business partner. This arrangement was not out of the deal. I seriously liked the boy.

He has a name. He looks fine. He has a good reputation among people. And most important, I thought he could take care of my sister.

But now it is all messed up.

"You don't have to worry. You will just go down and sit. I will handle everything." I confirmed her.

"But bhai, I don't want to go down. You told them that I am not ready for marriage or whatever fits you." She stood up and held my hands in her. "Please bhai I don't feel like going there." She pleaded

I watched her body language as she pleaded with me. My sister is not like this. If I tell her to do something. She does it. She never defied me.

If she is doing this because of whoever that boy is. Then a storm named Shivaay is going to greet him at the door.

"I will see. You go and get fresh up. You are looking like a real witch." I teached her to light up the atmosphere.

"Bhai." She whines.