(1)

RUE NARRATOR:
This is kehlani:

Kehlani has had the most hardest lives ive ever seen in my fucking life, but she never makes it obvious or talks about it shes always very layed low

She had absolutely no idea who her parents were as she was left on the street when she was born, but an old lady took care of her for just a few years befire putting her in a small orphanage as she wasnt able to take care of her for that long.
Not long after, kehlani was adopted by a small family if 1 dog and 2 now parents.
She was so excited to have a family but excitement turned into fear when she realized that her father (matthew) was abusive and her mother (alyssa) was a drunk.
When she was 11 her mom and her ran away from her dad to a small little place that they stayed in for a few months, kehlani thought everything would be okay cause she had her mom but soon her mother passed from the amount of alchol she consumed in just a day.
So she was all on her own at 11 years old, she managed eventhough it almost costed her, her life at one point.
And shes now 15, she lives with maddy as maddy was like her sister for a long time.
When kehlani and maddy met they bonded over the fact that both theyre parents are terrible.
Thats how they became so close, so maddy offered her a place to stay for a bit until she found a place to live, and sooner or later kehlani found a small apartment and found a way to make money.
Shes the most strongest 15 year old ive ever met, i honeslty wouldve been already dead if i was her.