Characters Description

Main leads:-

Ekansh Raichand:

A very rich and tough businessman. He'll do anything to get what he wants in business. But he has a soft spot for his family, especially his sister. He sometimes makes unwise choices because of his love for her. He's always ready to fight anyone to keep his sister safe and happy.

Aarushi Kapoor:
A quiet girl who doesn't like being around lots of people. She prefers to be alone. She's also very forgetful and clumsy, which often gets her into trouble. But deep down, she's strong-willed and can overcome any problem.

Ekansh's Family:

Vivaan Raichand: Started the Raichand business. He's very tough and unfeeling. Married to Anamika. Has two children: Ekansh and Viaanshi. Loves both but is more protective of Viaanshi.

Anamika Raichand: Vivaan's wife. She's kind but made mistakes that pushed away her husband and children. Now she can't fix those mistakes.

Yuvaansh Raichand: Vivaan's younger brother. Looks up to Vivaan. Good at business. Loves his family most. Married to Aradhna, his college girlfriend. Has twin boys, Avyaan and Ayaan. Loves Viaanshi most, like everyone else. Adopted his friend's son, Siddharth.

Aradhna Raichand: A calm and nice woman. Tries to make everyone happy.

Ayaan Raichand: Son of Yuvaansh and Aradhana. Fun and easy-going, but scary to those who hurt his loved ones, especially his "princess".

Avyaan Raichand: Ayaan's twin, born 15 minutes later. Quiet and doesn't like talking to strangers. Would do anything for Viaanshi.

Siddharth Raichand: Adopted by Aradhna and Yuvansh. Loves them very much. Tries to be like them. Likes food and fitness. Would die or kill for Viaanshi.

Viaanshi Raichand: Younger child of Vivaan and Anamika, only daughter in the family.

Shreyansh Oberoi: Ekansh's best friend. Has loved Viaanshi since childhood.

Akansha Oberoi: Shreyansh's younger cousin. Really wants to be with Ekansh.

Aarushi's Family:

Manik Kapoor: Aarushi's single father. Doesn't care about her at all. Always busy with work. Acts like she doesn't exist.

Nandini Kapoor: Aarushi's mother who has passed away.

_________________________________________

Hello my dear readers. 🤭🤭

Here's the character description.

Hope you all like it.

Let me know what do you think through your comments.

Love to you all ❤

Thank you ✨