"Didn't want to be in here anyways"

He looked up seeing A'kira mug him and turn around.

"I thought you was Nick mama, I'm sorry."

She turned around with a smile on her face happily making her way over to him, he shook his head at how fast her mood changed.

Pulling her down on him, making her sit him, he leaned back in the chair holding her so she wouldn't fall. He shook his head seeing his black essentials hoodie that went missing.

"Where you get this from."

"You gave it to me because it was raining."

"Mmm...let me get a kiss." He said making her lean in to give him what was supposed to be a quick kiss but he deepened it before slipping his tongue in the kiss, she followed making him suck on hers.

She disconnected the kiss making him trail kisses down her her neck his hands going under the hoodie roughly gripping her ass before rubbing it to soothe it out.

"Nasir." She called out feeling his hand rub her from the back creating a wet spot in her pants. He moved his hands back to her ass.

"Mmm"

"You makin a mess on me baby." He looked down seeing a wet spot on his grey sweat pants.

"Your brother is here and the door is unlocked Nas." She spoke feeling him suck the pulse point on her neck

He didn't care.

"Let me eat yo pussy mama."

He spoke lowly and he lifted her edge on the desk moving the rolling chair closer to her.

"Nas you choose to do this when somebody's here?" She watched down at him like he was crazy.

He looked up at her with low and his lifted the hoodie and hands moving to the elastic band on the shorts and took them off while she watched him.

"Keep yo legs open or imma stop. Don't be tryna move me either. Ight?" She nodded but spoke up agreeing when she saw the look on his face.

Pulling her closer to the edge he lifted her legs on his sholder. She watched as he kisses the inside of her thigh's eventually reached where she wanted. Placing a kiss on the outside before she felt him use his tongue flicking around her clit making her moan softly before he moved purposefully not giving any attention to her clit.

Smiling when he heard her whine a bit.

Her hands reached out putting his mouth where she wanted him. Being in charge was his thing but he let her have this one. Moans left her mouth feeling him suck on her clit. She looked down at him watching at he ate her out, her white toes resting on his shoulders, his hands gripping her other thigh that was over his shoulder, and her hands kept stayed his locs feeling the feeling build up in her lower stomach.

Keeping her legs open remembering his words, she knew he was serious.

"Nasir." She moaned out his name feeling how close she was

Keeping the suction around her clit he flicked it with his tongue making her hands tighten in his hair and her back arch and she pulled him impossibly closer.

"I'm cumming Nasir."

He felt his dick jump

"I-" she cut her self off with silence and she leg started shaking as she came on his face.

He leaned down cleaning her up, moans and the wet sounds filling the office space.

He leaned back and looked at her pussy seeing her swollen clit pulsating. Looking up at A'kira seeing her catch her breath as she looked down at him seeing watching her with the bottom part of his face glistening as he licked his bottom lip.

He looked back down at her pussy and his hand came up his thumb rubbing her swollen clit as he slipped two fingers in her easily from the fact that she already came once. He fingered her while playing with her clit and he looked up seeing her looking down at him while moaning.

"It feel good mama?"

She nodded not being able to form a sentence at the moment

"Talk to me baby. Tell daddy how good he making you feel."

"Nasir I can't" she said feeling her him pick up the pace and her leg shook for a second time

"You gon cum for me again mama?"

"Yes.."

"Mmm, let me taste you." He spoke up and leaned forwards sucking on her already sensitive clit again and kept fingering her.

Her eyes rolled back and she squirted he moved back wanting to see her facial expression and he replaced his mouth with his finger rubbing directly on where sent her crazy.

"Watch me baby." He said and she made eye contact with him creaming on his fingers.

Letting her ride finish before he took his fingers out of her, sucking them off.

A small smile appeared on his face seeing out tired she looked. His hands went to her waist lifting her back on his lap.

"You made a mess for daddy." He said and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "My baby satisfied?"

"Mhmm." She bummed and rested her body tiredly against his. He placed a kiss on her cheek pulling the hoodie back down taking her pants and underwear from off the floor.

Standing him with her in his arms he made his way to the bathroom getting a wash rag to clean her up and she immediately fell asleep. Taking a pair of clean clothes out grabbing a towel so needing to eat out of his clothes that were now wet.

And he needed a cold ass shower.

Y'all my best friend coming up out that cell this year. They freeing a real nigga purrr

Do I force him to listen to my bs even though he in jail?

Absolutely.

Then when he got out I'm making him take me to a cafe I found. Am I paying?

Fuck no.

LETS TALK ABOUT THESE FUCKING QUEENS!!!