Kirat kept the chocolate box aside. And again she started looking at the address paper. A number was also written below the address.

Seeing this, Kirat quickly picked up her phone and with thinking a bit dialed that number.

The ring was going. But no one was answering the phone. But Kirat's heartbeat had increased. She placed her hand on her chest and took a deep breath and said, "Pick up, pick up, pick up the phone".

As soon as she said this, the phone was answered. And she heard a girlish voice saying "Hello"??.

Kirat could not say anything. She was not able to understand what to say. Then again a voice came from ahead, "Hello, who is there, Hello"??

On hear this, she quickly hung up the phone. On the other hand, Reyanshi was on the phone. And she said with surprise, "strange"??, when the call was disconnected.

Meanwhile, Neil sitting on the sofa in front said, "What happened Reya, who was on the phone??

"Don't know bhai, no one replied", Reya said with confusion.

Everyone was sitting in the hall. Neil's father had returned from a business trip after a long time.

Everything is done beta", Raj Dheer Ji said looking at Neil.

"Ji Papa, it's done, now let's see what happens tomorrow", Neil said taking a deep breath.

This is a biggest exhibition of Neil's Art Hub. For which Neil and his entire staff have been preparing for a long time.

Neil stands up quickly while looking at his phone and said, "Okay, I have to go now".

Neil's mother got a little irritated and said, "Neil beta, you have come home after two days, why is there such a hurry, at least go after dinner".

Neil quickly came to his mother, hugged her, said, "Sorry maa, you know I don't have time right now. And it's just a matter of today".

"And if this exhibition goes well then I will take you out for dinner, promise", He continued.

Saying this, Neil ran from there. Within some time he reached Art Hub. His entire staff was already busy in all the preparations.

There was hustle and bustle everywhere. Entire hall is full with very elegant and beautiful paintings on every wall and everywhere. As soon as Neil came, he looked at Vinay and said, "Vinay, all the paintings have reached"??

"Yes, but"?? Vinay had just said this when Neil interrupted him and said, "You keep your but with you for once, right now I have many other tensions".

Saying this, Neil left from there and started seeing all the further arrangements.

Next morning,

Kirat was having her breakfast when the doorbell rang. As soon as Namita Ji opened the gate, a girl quickly came inside and said "Kirat, right"??

Kirat looked at her with surprise and said, "Yes but you"??

The girl quickly came forward and said, "You did not recognize me, I am Reema, your neighbor come friend".

As soon as Reema said this, Kirat happily came forward and hugged her. And Reema laughingly said, "Kirat, how are you, I have seen you after so many years."

Kirat "yeah Reemi, I couldn't even recognize how much you have changed".

Reema laughed a little, and said, "Yes, but you have not changed, you are still the same, like a prance bat."