How does the class take it

Start from the beginning

But as he felt the warm hand of his father softly placed on his own, he felt his strength return. strengthening his grip, slightly crushing the handle, he opened the door, swinging the door open and looking inside. A breath held in his mouth, a loud swallow as he felt his throat dry up. He saw all the students, all Looking at him. Dead silence filled the room, No word was spoken. until in an instant, that silence was broken. 

Some of the girls ran right for Izuku. Ochaco, Momo, Kyoka, and Himiko All four without thought ran right for Izuku. Each one at full speed, slamming into him, wrapping their arms around him, holding him as tight as could be. Others quickly ran up. Mina, Nejire, Nemuri, and Ryuko all joined in on the hug, unable to stand back. Quickly tears joined the hug. Izuku's eyes were unable to stay dry as he felt the love of the hug. But he felt more than just love in the room.

After the hug that felt to be a hug for an hour. He was slapped. Mina, Nemuri, Kyoka, Himiko, Setsuna, and Ryuko all just slapped him in the face. Like always it stung them more than it stung him, But he felt the pain in his heart. His heart hurt more as he noticed Rumi angrily from the back, not giving Izuku attention,'' WHY ASSHOLE, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US, ITS US.'' Nemuri screamed at him.'' i wa'' DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT, YOU WERENT ALLOWED A LOT, WHY. WHY, WHY DID YOU JUST LEAVE US.'' Nemuri screamed as she slammed her fist onto his chest.'' I will answer everything I swear. But I can't answer that,''

Izuku was let into the dorm. With a soft sigh, he sat down with the students quickly finding their locations nearby.'' So, Why didn't you tell us.'' Himiko asked the question this time. She wasn't the only one who wanted to know, While some Like Momo could understand, They didn't know each other for that long, yes they were dating, But it was understandable. But those like Tokoyami, Himiko, and Rumi, had known him since he was a kid, they had grown up together, why the hell did he not trust them with this.'' I-I didn't want to get any of you hurt.'' Izuku said

'' Hurt, We are hero students just like you, Why would you be able to do it and not us.'' I didn't think I would get away like this.'' Izuku said. The fact he had nothing to show for it. The fact he was able to walk away without any injury was a shock to him.'' Did you like any of them?'' Itsuka asked. It wasn't to see if he had turned., She was however truly curious about it.''  Some were nice yes. others not. Some were forced by their surroundings to be evil. Some wanted to be because they could.'' 

'' You me, outside, fight.'' Those four words were the first thing, Rumi had said to Izuku and Izuku nodded. He threw his bag down and followed Rumi outside. He knew how she thought. She wasn't just going to talk about her feelings. She was going to kick her anger out of herself, and then she could heal.'' IF YOU JUST STAND THERE. I WILL MURDER YOU.'' Rumi yelled as she noticed Izuku's stance. He was just standing. But now. He brought his hands up. His focus was brought to her. As she crouched, at breakneck speeds she rushed forward. spinning heel kick sent his way.

Izuku blocked it with his hand, grabbing the heel of her foot without effort, Before pushing her away. Rumi jumped right back, downward kick, trying to chop him in half. Izuku backstepped. Dodging the attack. It landed hard on the floor, breaking the ground as she used it as a step-in for a massive and extremely powerful front kick. It landed right on Izuku's chest, But he braced for it. Not forcing himself back, instead forcing Rumi back. The force of her own kick rushed her back.

Rolling in the dirt, this was where the tears started to come out.'' YOU THINK YOU ARE SO FUCKING STRONG, STRONG ENOUGH TO JUST LEAVE US, LEAVE ME. I WILL SHOW YOU STRENGTH.'' Rumi dashed forward again. A high kick this time. Izuku tried blocking it. But it was a fake. Right before landing it on his head, She bent her leg and forced it down. landing in his trap. And hooking her foot around him, Before slamming him down. Izuku came face to face with dirt. But Rumi wasn't done yet. With a stamp, she landed right on his back. Dragging him into his back. and mounting his chest. She crouched over him as she started hitting him. Her small fist, clutched into tight balls as she slammed them against Izuku, Each blow feeling like her hands broke, yet she always followed it up

That was until Izuku sat up, and wrapped her up in a hug.'' I'm sorry Rumi. I really am.'' Izuku said which stopped the aggression. Rumi's rage-filled streams turned into wails of sadness. wrapping Izuku up in a tight hug. This sorry was the one that broke all the girls, the 11 remaining in the harem now ran to Izuku. Each one hugging him, 

None of them gave a shit as to why he didn't tell them, They were just glad he was back. They were just happy to finally have their Izuku back. And with that, the dorm finally came back to some peace, until Nana stepped up.'' Midoriya can I speak to you in private please.'' She asked softly. Izuku nodded. This was not going to be fun. This was one of the conversations he was not looking forward to, But it was best to rip the bandage off quickly. They made it to the fourth floor, just away from everyone. Nana wanted to begin, But Izuku caught her off.

'' I like you, Nana.'' This stopped Nana's train of thought.'' I am sorry, You told me you were into me, before camp, and for the longest time, I didn't know what to do, you were so hateful at the start, that the swap, confused me. I was sure you hated me, but then you said the opposite. And I needed time to think. And I didnt really have that.'' Izuku said with a small smile, But then, on that final day. AFO said something. He said he was going to go after All Might's successor. You. And that, that I couldn't let stand, The rage I felt, the anger of him possibly hurting you. That's when I knew. I -I loved you.''

Nana was quiet for a second. Before she slapped him, A one-for-all infused slap. One Izuku felt One the class heard, even down below. His face stung, his cheek was red, But he accepted it. Right as he stood back up he expected a second one. Only for Nana to grab his face. And slam her face on his. pressing their lips together in a deep hard kiss. After nearly 30 seconds of pure kiss Nana released him.'' wo'' Before slapping him again.'' That's for making me wait so long asshole.'' Nana said with tears in her eyes.'' I deserve that.'' Izuku said a small smile on his face, happy to be back at UA