"And I didn't ask 'you' to bring this coffee!!" Magnus said and  crooked his brows on looking at the tray in his hand.. 

" Yes(he blinked and continued) , yes… you just called the kitchen and said bring me coffee!!! You aren't ready to hear who is there on the receiving end, you just ordered and hung the call and there is a certain manners that you should listen to the person from the receiving end too, they might have things to say ." Alec complained back.. Gearing himself to normal but it's bit of struggle 

" Anouk was the one who always took my calls from the kitchen… So I just dropped the message and hung up the call.. Is that a problem..??? sir?? "Magnus asked while crossing his arms over his chest 

" Mrs. Anouk went to Amira's room to give her a leg massage . That's why I am here… "Alec said with an annoyed facial expression.. His eyes kept on getting back to his smooth chest but Alec do have lot of self control so he tried to play pretty hard.. 

" and just to break in like this?? "Magnus asked sarcastically yet authoritatively.. 

" That was an accident. I slipped on my feet and you haven't locked your door from inside so I almost fell down.. You better be happy your coffee isn't on the floor right now "he said and placed the tray on the teapoy with an angry face.. 

Magnus looked at the tray and alec back and forth… Alec's gaze was fixed on the floor and shifted then and now to Magnus's legs which were exposed just below the end of his white towel… 

" cooking should be done in the kitchen , not in my bedroom…." Magnus said in a mocking way.. 

"It's your fault you didn't mention what kinda coffee you want!!" Alec mocked back.. Which made magnus roll his eyes… 

"was I supposed to prepare it for myself..??" Magnus asked while looking at the tray.. 

Alec was still holding his breath.. That smell of magnus was literally eating him up.. Magnus saw Alec was zoned out.. 

"Chef Alexander!!" Magnus called for him again because the other person wasn't responding… For Alec it was electrifying to hear his full name from Those deep yet husky voices of Magnus… 

"hmmm.." Alec blinked like 10 times in a row.. The smell of another person is more distracting. His gaze automatically shifted to Magnus's legs again.

Magnus noticed  where Alec's eyes were going.. He smirked and cleared his throat.. Which made Alec look into his face.. 

 "like what you saw??" Magnus asked more sarcastically.. 

"no… "alec didn't know how to react; he had never been in a situation like this ever in his life. He dated Santi. He even saw him half naked when they went to a beach during their date and also at family picnic times … he never felt this nervous with him. But things with magnus is totally different… 

" you know what?? My shift is over… Help yourself" Alec said while pointing at the tray and walked out but he stopped on the doorway and replied

 "and I have even longer legs than you so i don't like what I saw " he said and walked out really quick without waiting for a second.. The smell of magnus disturbing him and making him weak on his knees… He Found difficulty in talking and even in breathing, he didn't have a clear vision either.. He faced him just like that in the morning but he couldn't stand him when he was alone and looking straight Into his eyes and asking questions one after another especially only with a towel around his waist and shoulder, the towel on his waist begging to drop down only God knows when it's gonna drop down … he quickly went out grabbing his phone and wallet..