𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Começar do início

Campers all around wore orange shirts that had the print of a Pegasus and the words "CAMP HALF-BLOOD" engraved. He wouldn't lie, it hurt his eyes more than he imaged. 

Walking around was definitely something, everything looked like it came from a fantasy book. Especially the strawberry field they walked by, campers worked around the field as a soft tune was played by a satyr.

Kaiden had to keep up with the two others who walked in front of him, even in his state of displeasure, he thought he was dreaming as he looked around, he had to look like a child in a candy store with how wide his eyes had been.

They walked into the part of the camp that was situated in the forest. Kaiden looked around, the forest was huge, he spotted owls on the trees, looking down at them while hooting and even if his face directly didn't show it his eyes held a glimpse of childlike wonder.

"So, there's something I gotta tell you." Percy started speaking "I lost your pen-sword thingy. Hopefully that wasn't your only one." Percy looked down at the path they walked on.

"Check your pocket." Chiron spoke to the boy.

"No, I've- I lost it the other night, on the hill." The boy clarified. 

When Percy spoke those words Kaiden remembered his necklace which he had completely forgotten about until that moment. He had dropped it the same night on the grass and didn't try or want to find it, it wasn't his main priority, it wasn't his priority at all.

"Check your pocket. You too, Kaiden." The older boy was confused as to why the man was referring to him but decided to follow his instructions the same time Percy did. He placed his hand into his pants pocket and felt the cold thin metal chain grazing the tip of his fingers, pulling it out in confusion. Percy's face showed the same exact confusion as he pulled the pen from his pocket.

"Unless you surrender it, it will always find its way back to you." Chiron looked at the boys with a small grin and his arms crossed. "Magical objects don't obey the physical laws of the ordinary world. Your pen, your necklace, my wheelchair, they're all a part of your father's world as are you now." Kaiden looked down at the necklace that was in the palm of his hands, he didn't want to be part of this world, not if it meant that he and his brother had to fight for their lives to be able to survive.

"I have something to show you." The centaur said, pointing towards a certain direction, and began leading them. The boys looked at him for a moment before following behind.

"Twelve cabins, for twelve Olympian gods." The man proudly presented the cabins to the boys. "Each cabin is home to the children that god had claimed."

"Like... like cabins with mascots?" Kaiden mumbled, his eyes roaming every single cabin in sight. Percy hit his arm slightly making the boy shut up.

"Okay, great. Which one is ours?" Kaiden asked, looking up at the man whose expression went sour. "You two haven't been claimed."

"Well, when do we get claimed?" Percy asked in curiosity.

"Well, the gods reveal their design in their own time, not before." Chiron stated. "Your father's might claim you tomorrow, it might be next week, it might be-"

"Never." Both boys spoke up, Kaiden scoffed as Percy let out a sight that held pure disappointment. "Even now, they still want nothing to do with us."

"What are we even doing here? There's no place for us here." Percy told the man while looking around, his eyes held sadness.

"There is a place for you. Here..." Chiron lifted his arms pointing at one of the cabins. "Hermes, god of travelers. His cabin is home to both his children, and the unclaimed."