chapter 1: that day

in a world, where society was forced to enclose itself in 50 meter walls to get away from the monsters, those monsters called titans, which are larger than an ordinary human, that is why a team called, the survey corps, to see what is beyond the walls, and with it, also eradicate the titans. but that task cost the lives of many soldiers, who died over time, while in a castle, Captain Y/n L/n was leaving the corral where his horse, called Sapphire, was. and suddenly he ran into a female soldier with short orange hair.

Petra: Captain Y/n, I'm glad to see you, I hope you're available for the next mission.

Y/n: yes, I'm more than ready, let's go slaughter a few titans.The two soldiers headed to their horses and walked out to the entrance of the Shiganshina district.

Erwin: I hope you are ready, this mission has a high probability of deaths, so I recommend you be well prepared for this.

Y/n: Commander, I am more than ready, the only thing I need is your approval to go purge the titans.

Keith: I like your attitude, but remember that it is just as dangerous if you are alone in training.

Y/n grabbed the leather mask he had made, put it on and tied his hair so he could see better. his (E/C) were noticed and that caught Petra's attention.

Eld: Are you sure you and Y/n are just friends?

Petra blushed and was scared because Eld caught her from behind.

Petra: Of course, we're just friends!

Erwin: Attack!!!

The horses shot out and Y/n left behind commanders Erwin, and Shadis, while the others followed the formation and killed some titans, they continued exploring the surroundings of the wall, to see what they found, the hours passed. , but they found nothing, and they headed home, but on the way Y/n lost a friend named Moses, an almost elite soldier.When they arrived, some people looked at the soldiers with contempt, but others looked at them with pride, because they were the only line of defense against the titans.

???: Moses, Moses!?

Y/n recognized that young lady's voice and she was Moses' mother.

Y/n: oh no...

Moses' mother: Excuse me, do you know where Moses is?

Y/n: I'm sorry miss, Moses sacrificed himself for me, when he ran out of blades, he saved me, but
at the same time, he died at the hands of a titan

Moses' Mother started crying uncontrollably, but Y/n hugged her to try to comfort her, but there
was no help from her.

Moses' mother: Tell me that he was someone brave, without fear, and that he sacrificed himself
for a good cause! TELL ME!!!

Y/n: Y- Yes, he was a very brave man, but we will avenge his death.Moses' mother stopped crying
for a moment and decided to look at the captain, he gave her a determined look and after that he left along with the survey corps.

Timeskip

It was late and Y/n went for a walk with his girlfriend Saori, who was in the Shiganshina district, while they were walking, they started talking.

Y/n: How have you been these days that I didn't see you?

Saori: I've been good, but I have to tell you something...

Y/n: what Saori?

Y/n expected the worst, but suddenly Saori smiled and told him the good news.

Saori: I'm pregnant!

Y/n: really? What wonderful news!

Saori: soon when you retire from the survey corps we will be able to start our family, in the
Stohess district, live near the king, and be at peace, without needing to fight.
Saori after that gave Y/n a kiss on his lips but suddenly something shook the district, they both looked towards the entrance of the district, and saw that a hand was up there.

Y/n: Oh no, they're here!

Saori: who?!

Y/n: Titans

Y/n after that he ran to Saori and suddenly they heard that the gate to the district was destroyed, and that the titans were entering. They tried to run as fast as they could, until suddenly 3 titans arrived near them.

Y/n: Run!

Saori: Yes!

Saori ran as fast as she could, but suddenly she saw a blonde soldier who was trying to help 2
children whose mother was apparently under the rubble of a house, until she heard a familiar scream, it was Saori's. , which had been grabbed by a titan.Y/n he was undecided whether to save the mother of those children, or his beloved woman.Y/n shot towards Saori, and after that he cut the corners of the titan's lips. and then try to save his girlfriend.

Saori: Y/n, Honey, don't worry about me, save the children!

Y/n: I'm not going to leave you here alone! I want to start a family with you!

Saori: It won't be possible anymore, I can't feel my legs, I can't walk!

Y/n: let me save you! please!

Saori then took Y/n's swords and pointed them towards a building, then shot out and suddenly
saw his future wife die.

Y/n: Saori!!!

Y/n could not contain the tears of sorrow and anger, suddenly she landed in the house where the soldier was taking the children, to which he took advantage and tried to save the mother of those children, and fortunately he did. He managed to get the mother out of the rubble before the titan grabbed them, and after that they headed to the exit of the district.
Y/n: Ma'am, are you okay?

???: Yes, thank you very much, I need to see my children.

Y/n: As you wish, what are they?

???: a boy with short brown hair, and a girl with jet black hair

Y/n: understood, let me look for them

???: Mother!!!

Suddenly the children that the lady had described arrived.

???: Eren, Mikasa, I'm glad you're okay.

Eren: Mother, how did you survive?!

Y/n: I saved her, I was lucky enough to land near her and then save her.

Mikasa: thank you very much sir.

Y/n: Get on the ship, I'll leave her mother and then you'll set sail.

Mikasa and Eren: understood!

The children entered the ship and Y/n left the children's mother and after that she went to kill the titans, but suddenly the mysterious titan arrived and destroyed the back part of the district and after that they had to leave on the ship. leaving behind the district in which the war against the titans began.

to be continue...