"No problem, I'll talk to you soon?" She gave him a wink, watching the blood rise to his cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah." He managed to get out before turning around and mumbling something to him self.

She turned around quickly and grabbed Luke by his wrist dragging him towards the exit of the cabin.

"Come on I need you to help me find some thing to do." She stated to the older boy.

"I think someone has a crush." He stopped at the front of the steps to the cabin and told her in a matter of fact voice.

"What no I don't." She defined her self.

"Oh you definitely do, I can tell from you cheeks being red." He pinched her cheek in a teasing way waiting for an answer.

Azalea just walk off never really denying it.

—— AZALEA WALKED into cabin XI the next morning. With her hair in messy braided pigtails, a camp half-blood shirt and black cargo pants as well as he golden bracelet. The girl was know for smiling like flowers 24/7 no matter what. She would also only where two necklaces, the camp necklace with 4 beads and her pomegranate necklace. The blonde walks up to where she saw Luke talking to his friend surrounding his bunk bed

"Hi Luke, hi Chris." She gave a little wave to the both of them rapping her arms around the 
stairs connected to the bunk bed and leaned her head on it.

"Wow, visiting me twice in a row. I must be lucky." The two teens had been friends since Azalea got to camp. He was like a big brother to her since he had saw her sitting in the corner crying from the stress every thing happening so quickly. Azalea had only been at camp for a day and everything was to much for her nine years old self. So she had broke down in the corner of cabin XI when he spotted her and went over to comfort the little blonde girl.

"Yes, well your lucky to be graced with my presence." she smiled.

Azalea turned around at the sounds of Percy being startled behind her. She looked at him sitting up in his sleeping bag and his new camp half-blood shirt. Orange looks good on him she thought.

"You okay?" Luke raised from his seat on the bed and walked closer to Percy. Azalea moving behind him to take his spot on the bed. Laying her chin on the wooden latter.

"Super."

"We all have them, you know. Intense recurring nightmares, that's normal here."

Percy stood up as Luke went on. "And daydreaming, and the ADHD, and dyslexia, even heterochromia." He moved his hand over to Azalea.

"Hi Percy." She gave him a little shy wave through the latter. Which he returned back to her.

"Demigods just process reality differently then humans do." He explained.

"For the first time in your life, your just like everyone else."

"It's true everyone here has experienced it in some way." She piped up hoping her words would give some comfort.

"So are you guys also..."

"Do you not know who your?" He tried to find the words.

"Are we unclaimed?" Luke cut him of.

"No, Hermes is my father."

"And my mother is Persephone."

"That doesn't matter, we're all on the same team here." Luke told Percy.

"Why is that okay? Why do they get to bring us here to just ignore some of us?" Percy questioned. She liked that he questioned and didn't just go along like the rest of them.
It was like a breeze of fresh air, he was like a breeze of fresh air.