Chapter 1

Chapter 1: First Meet

─────────────

Azarea arrived at Victor's place with her limousine. She stared at the mansion, it is big, but hers is bigger.

"There's my girl." Narinig niya ang boses ni Victor at nagtatakbo siya patungo rito.

"Oh, you look gorgeous." He complimented her, "Let's go inside, gorgeous." Hinalikan siya nito.

Victor spoke again, "She already left." Nagbaba ng tingin si Azarea dahil mas matangkad pa siya kay Victor.

"Your wife?" Victor grabbed her perfect waist, "Ex-wife." Victor corrected her.

"I hope you don't mind me living with you and your daughter." She smiled sweetly.

Ito ang magiging unang beses na makikilala niya ang anak ni Victor. She has been looking forward to it since last night knowing that they're only 2 years apart.

"Of course not." He kissed the tip of her nose, "Guards, take her things inside."

"I'll unpack and place your things. You can roam around if you want." Victor said then winked at her.

That made her excited. She can do anything she wants when Victor is around.

"Oh, then can I see your daughter?" She asked in excitement.

She saw how his face drop its mood. Tila ba nagdadalawang isip ito na pumayag sa kaniyang kagustuhan.

"Uh, sure. But you know, she's still probably emotional after all that happened." He said in a warning tone.

But he agreed anyway, "Her room is upstairs, just go straight then go to the left."

Mas tumaas ang excitement ni Azarea. Hindi niya pa nakikita ang mukha nito kahit iisang beses. Not even in social media.

She nodded then kissed Victor's cheeks. "Bye, luv."

She quickly went upstairs to meet her boyfriend's daughter for the first time. Is she pretty? She's sure that she'll be prettier.

She saw a big door and presumed that it's owned by the daughter of Victor. She knocked first then entered the room.

The room is very big. It has cool and chilly color tones too. She likes it.

Binati niya ang babae, "Hi." Nakatalikod ito sakanya kaya hindi niya makita ang mukha nito.

Dahan-dahang lumingon sakanya si Kieonne, dahil din nacurious siya kasi hindi pamilyar sakanya ang boses na iyon.

Bumungad sakanya ang babaeng matangkad, makinis, maputi, sexy, at mukhang maldita.

Nahiya naman siya sa itsura niya ngayon dahil kagagaling niya lang sa pag-iyak. Magmumukha siyang dugyot kapag tinabi sa babaeng ito.

Is this the trans girlfriend of his dad?

Nagkasalubong ang mga kilay niya at pinagmasdan nang mabuti ang babae. Nakangisi ito sakanya at nakakrus ang mga braso.

Their eyes locked and the girl left a sophisticated impression.

"I'm Azarea." Lumapit ito sa kama niya at umupo sa tabi niya. "Your dad's girlfriend and your soon to be mom."

Napairap siya. Nagpakilala pa ito sakaniya eh hindi naman siya interesado.

She heard Azarea's dramatic gasp. Tila ba hindi nito pinalagpas ang pag-irap niya rito.