"I didn't know this will backfire on me, huh! I almost thought you're cheating on me by some mechanical cock!" He dangerously said.

"Y-You mean by Henry?" Her voice cracked from continuous moaning. She sounds very seductive.

Is she mocking him? Hah!

"There's no Henry anymore, baby. This is the last time you'll meet him. That fuckin machine deserve to be burned. " He took off her blind fold. She squeezed shut her eyes, adjusting her eyes at the sudden burst of light.

When she can saw clearly, she look at him and begged.

"Please...take this off, D-Damon...I don't want to be tied anymore."

He smirked and let her neck go.
Naupo siya sa gilid nito bago niya hinaplos ang pawisang katawan nito. Mula sa tiyan nito pababa hanggang sa mga hita nito.

"What if I still want to punish you, huh? I can't believe I get jealous over some stupid machine." He cursed loudly, feeling so disappointed with himself.

Huminga ng malalim si Enya bago siya sinagot.

"But this is all you, Damon. You can't punish me just because you feel jealous over Henry. This is not my fault." Her voice hoarse yet so sexy when she reasoned out on him. She's right but he didn't want to accept his fault.

He tsked and scoffed. He still mad with himself for feeling so emotionally weak. He shouldn't be like this, but Enya is his weakness. His emotions goes all around whenever she's involve.

Inalis niya ang pag kakatali sa makabilang paa at kamay nito.

"Does it hurt so much?" He asked and softly caressed the marked that leaves her skin.

Umiling iling si Enya.

"Not so much. I can handle the pain, Damon..." She shyly said.

He smirked and bring her in his arms.

"You did so well, baby. Let's get you wash. I dont want to see the trace of that fuckin machine on you." He cursed again before lifting her on the bed.

When they reached inside the bathroom, they entered the huge shower area and carefully bathe her. He shampooed her hair and thouroghly lather her body with scented body wash. She smell so delectable and divine.

After they are both washed, he carried her outside and put her above the sink in front of the mirror. He applied oils and lotion all over her body.

But when his applying lotion on her inner legs,  he had a glimpse of pooling wetness between her legs. Nagtagis ang bagang niya. She was so ready to be fuck again.

"You're wet again, Enya. Tell me this is because of me." His voice sounds jealous again. Nag sisimula na namang umahon ang galit at paninibugho sa dibdib niya.

Kumapit si Enya sa magkabilang balikat niya bago ito sumagot.

"It's because of you, of course. Henry didn't made me this wet, baby. It is you."

Fuck. Did she just call him baby?
He almost growled from intense happiness.

"I dont want to hear that name, ever again understood?" He command her. He will never use a sex machine to punish her again. From now on, she will only allowed to cum from his cock. Not from anyone, not even from a machine.