Chapter 22

SPG lvl: 🔥🔥🔥

Damon's POV

It's just a machine. It's not a real thing.

Yan ang paulit ulit na sinasabi niya sa sarili habang pinapanood si Enya sa monitor ng CCTV mula sa laptop niya. Kanina pa din nag tatagis ang kaniyang bagang habang pinapanood si Enya kasama si Henry. Fuck Him. He will surely dispose Him after this night. He now realize that using  Him to torture Enya was not a good idea as it backfire at him. 

He personally bought Henry, a sex machine, used for pleasure as a way to punish Enya for defying him. Her disobedient scarred his ego, as a true dominant alpha male, he will never forgive her for her disobedient. So he purchased Henry, and let Him do the deed.
And ngayon ay nagsisisi na nga siya sa naging desisyon niya.

He want to inflict fear on Enya's soul so that she'll know not to dis obey him again. And he did. At the first hour of her punishment,
he saw how scared Enya is. Her sobbing and begging are like music to his ears. She look so beautiful having multiple orgasm. The way her body tremble and shook everytime she reached her climax was so captivating, it almost made him orgasm too.

But after a few more hours, he felt like he can't take it anymore. Seeing her like she's enjoying the intense pleasure that Henry's giving her made him saw red. Her moans became louder and louder, clearly she's now enjoying every minute of being rammed by His cock. His mechanical cock.

Suddenly, he felt murderous with jealousy. He wanted to tore Him apart and burn Him until there no trace of him left. Because machine or not, Enya belongs to him, alone.

Not everybody knows his dark side when it comes to sex. His previous partner in bed knows he's into BDSM. He likes bondage and sadism, preferably. The first time he saw Enya being tied, the view made him drool and hard. Just seeing her made his cock ached with so much need. The need to be inside her.

Everything about Enya tonight fulfill his sexual fantasy. Her being tied up and losing her mind to intense pleasure almost made him the happiest man alive. Almost. Until he realize he's not the reason of her pleasure.

Nagtatagis ang bagang na bumalik siya sa master bedroom. He stormed inside, slamming the door open. And what he saw up close, made him lose his mind.

"Fuck!" He roared like a thunder and take it away from her. There's is no way he will let this continue. He's so mad with jealousy. It's like it's poisoning his mind making him want to do murderous thing.

He grab the sex machine and throw it harshly against the other side of the room. It slammed against the glass sliding door resulting in breaking of the glasses.

Bakit ganito ang nararamdaman niya? Ginusto naman niya ang lahat nang ito. He plan all this but why does it feel like Enya is cheating on him?

The intense pleasure he saw in her right after he open the door almost made him berserk. Her whole body was red and sweaty. Her moans echoed around the room making his head feel light and dizzy. Para siyang mababaliw habang paulit ulit na bumabalik sa isipan ang itsura ni Enya habang tila lunod na lunod sa matinding pagnanasa.

Enya screamed when she heard the shattering of the glass. Naka piring pa din ang mga mata nito. Ang mga kamay at magkabilang paa nito ay nakagapos pa din. Kita na niya ang pamumula nang bahaging may tali.

He dangerously glared at her. He tried to control his reaction but it's seems its impossible to stop it now. Mabilis siyang naka lapit kay Enya at agad na ibinalot ang isang kamay sa leeg nito. He's not choking her but the firm grip on her beautiful neck instantly marked her.